Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
it says date opened "Jan 0001" not "Jan 2001". Its not a typo on my part but it may be on theirs?...
0 327 0
FICO® Kit Platinum EQ Report pulled yesterday The following info I copied / pasted from my onlin...
0 337 2
Ok I will be working on this. If this was a non medical collection, would I be better off to f...
0 379 0
Ok THANKS Fused!! That letter will be ready and mailed on Tuesday.
0 467 0
Ok I can do that. However in the modified letter it says: I have disputed this unknown medical...
0 498 2
so should i use hipaa process and pif? and not concern myself with the ca reporting the same acct...
0 436 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 551 4
Would somebody please slap my hands with a ruler each time I go to pull my CR/scores here :) I...
0 471 4
July 29 I mailed a pre hipaa/letter 1 to EQ. I mailed it CM but no RRR. It was recieved July 31. ...
0 570 6
Though its not hard to get, its better to have it than not. There's got to be a starting point so...
0 544 0
I would really like to be in the 700 club. But Im not going to concentrate too hard on my scores....
0 976 1
sidewinder wrote: You want total util to be between 1-9%. Find out when your card issuer r...
0 260 0
I only have one cc. Do I need to let it report a very small balance each month or use it, go home...
0 272 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 313 0
HappyDays, You bet I will take your advice. I am finally on the right track again with my credit...
0 817 0
Wow! Hauling, were you talking to me or Bella1980? lol....The advise you gave was just what I nee...
0 759 2
HappyDays.....my bad....more questions for you. :) If the same collection is on all 3 reports, d...
0 357 0
HappyDays....THANK YOU so much!!! I wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing before I did it ...
0 368 2
I have two medical collections Im ready to take care of now. I send the preHIPPA letter to any o...
0 380 6
Looks like CONGRATULATIONS are in order!! Your hard work paid off :) How long did it take you ...
0 274 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+