Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
That would be a better Idea in my book to use the debit card to pay, but these managers where I ...
0 343 0
I understand that most of you must do this type of thing. It's all new to me, as a older person ...
0 539 7
Maybe I'm wrong. But I just had to deal with a bankruptcy and credit to me is too valuable to be...
0 613 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I am just getting over a bankruptcy and I'm slowly re-building my credit. Today I was shocked to re...
0 648 13
I am glad I read this thread.  I am still reeling from a new bankruptcy just finished this past ...
0 1657 0
I appreciate the reply on the para-legal. In fact I had to return yesterday back to the offie wh...
0 909 1
Well spent half the day at the lawyers yesterday. His paralegal didn't help me out much by deman...
0 2215 5
I hear you music2hisears, when you're back is up against the wall, you have to do what is best f...
0 2279 0
Just keeping up here. I am "not" in bankruptcy just yet. Will be I suppose next month.   Just ...
0 2299 2
Oh you just made me feel a bit better this morning. I realize I'm not alone on this and feel hor...
0 2353 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I never felt so ashamed, depressed and guilty in all my life as I do this day. Cry is just somet...
0 2425 13
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
That's what I thought about the cc and about the car...well that now will wait.   Although my ...
0 288 0
When I took out two loans in the good times to consolidate past debt and pay off credit card deb...
0 364 2
Reots:    Oh you just made my weekend. Just as I suspected what that reference said is exactly...
0 516 1
I am making some decisions and there is one thing I am very nervous about and that is these plac...
0 551 3
Oh but yesterday on the show she did say one thing that was not the same. Suze use to be a die h...
1 996 0
First I wish to thank you for helping me with this issue.  I had to come here and let you both k...
0 708 1
Yes that was my whole understanding as well at this time, which they would be willing to work wi...
0 803 1
  Yes the both of us have IRA's.  My husband's is just sitting in the bank doing nothing and mi...
0 807 2
  We, my husband and I are in our 60's. He's going to be 65 next month.  I am at my wits ends h...
0 876 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}