Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi:      "4. Wrote to some of my creditors to reduce the credit limits and refused higher cre...
0 11392 0
Actually I've been doing a budget sheet "before" things got bad.  Now I am re-evaluating my budg...
1 11455 3
I learned by my father who would preach if you don't have the money to buy it then you can't hav...
0 9407 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Actually I think this is a good thing to some degree.  Half of the credit limits that were plac...
0 1559 1
You know BOA makes me sick. Of all the bank that I would like to see go down is them.  Because t...
0 1399 0
We could sit and point fingers and be happy that wall street is a mess...and that so call bail o...
0 904 1
I'm doing my best to keep keep credit cards as clean as I can or low to pay them off each mont...
0 254 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}