Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Jamesus81801 wrote: Does anyone know how this process is done, do they check your credit a...
0 2416 15
This is a topic with new unread messages
posted this in the other thread, figured i'd post it here. I applied for their auto loan and just...
0 3384 0
Just got a call back from them today. Everything got approved. Just have to send the documents ov...
0 8777 9
The "Goals" listed on the premier webpage - haha.. couldn't be further from the truth. I had this...
0 4542 3
I requested a refi with CCCU as well - will see how it works out...
0 8837 11
dog wrote: thanks guys, what makes it even more egregious is that it appears that the...
0 2836 0
sl wrote: With FP, do you have to pay a fee to ask for a CL increase? I know one card you d...
0 1312 0
As far as First Premier - try doing it online. I had this card as a starter card, I requested a C...
0 1319 2
Think about this the next time you're shooting for that 1-9% utilization ratio. ha.. I got a good...
0 1050 2
Did you login prior to attempting to order the report? It may have noticed you already have an ac...
0 1108 0
SalvageMyCredit wrote: But how would you know...these are not supposed to have pre-set lim...
0 1259 1
2anewu wrote: I guess I will give it a try next month. You see when I first found this for...
0 1124 0
since both are a charge card, if I'm not mistaken, it wouldn't really make any change on your cre...
0 1270 0
Others have been approved with charge offs / collections... just appears BK is an auto-denial wit...
0 1339 16
SalvageMyCredit wrote: Ok, I have another question that is sort of related to this. I alre...
0 1607 0
SGT_F wrote: Does anybody know what kind of scores you need @ Cingular...well AT&T..w/o pa...
0 2190 0
dog wrote: thanks, and i agree ten thousand percent with what you added, mas de ocho. i wa...
0 2192 0
They pulled EX which was 670 prior to taking the hit for the INQ
0 1359 2
I got approved for the Delta (Instant Approval - I was surprised)... did a CLI on activation.. go...
0 1372 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1857 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+