Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have the Delta Skymiles card through AMEX. It does report the credit limit as it's not a charg...
0 1126 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
What card do you have with AMEX?   is it a one of their cards with no pre-set spending limit a...
0 1137 14
Robert2004 wrote: The original poster...well a mod even, rather suggested if you can...
0 5390 1
I wonder if that's just over the phone or online too?   I should be getting my card soon so I ...
0 1143 1
They tend to be generous with CLI's upon activation. But, it may be have an adverse affect and...
0 1151 3
Interesting. I would think the lawsuit would be against Capital One since the CRA's only report ...
0 1107 2
I had First Premier was one of my "starter" cards. They now offer a 0% into for 12 months and th...
0 17463 0
Did you do a PFD? or make any agreement with them to remove the judgement? If the debt/judgement...
0 734 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 5346 2
You consent electronically by applying online for credit cards. So, a signed signature isn't alw...
0 896 1
Were you getting your scores from here at MyFico.com or are you attempting to get it directly fr...
0 654 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 905 0
There have been people who have never missed a payment and were still hit with a FR...
0 2812 11
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I wouldn't mind this feature being supported.. I visit the forums often on my PDA running WM 5.0...
0 6559 1
When I did mine and had to go back to check the status, I just went as if I was opening a new di...
0 724 0
From my understanding, if they close your account due to a failure to comply with their F/R re...
0 3570 1
Curious.   Did you find this out from personal experience, or did you read it somewhere?
0 61791 12
I applied for two AMEX - to replace my two "starter" cards with Credit One & First Premier. Delt...
0 3198 5
Is the 7 days - no addl inq for all AMEX cards or just for the Delta & Hilton Honors?
0 3208 7
Yeah, I made a mistake of going with First Premier.. haha, when I called to cancel, they pretty ...
0 1193 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}