Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
SoulSmilen wrote: Hehe.. Amex not enough for ya? :) haha, no, it is. I opene...
1196 2
Do they pull another report when you send the reconsideration letter?
1204 6
Creditor: AMEX - Delta SkyMiles Date: 06/03/2007 CRA Pulled: EQ Score: 647 Approved: Yes S...
1643 2
jandj wrote: What kind of credit score do they require? They pulled Equifax fo...
1862 0
Just applied & got approved online with a limit of 4300$ (I was expecting a limit of 1,000 or so...
1879 2
haha, this is actually amusing to me.   I have a card with First Premier (It was a starter car...
1998 0
I have them, they have treated me pretty decently, they gave me a CLI within 6 months. Never hav...
13289 0
Do these count against you when scoring as in balance owed, etc?   "Your FICO score consider...
1831 3
The annual fee is only like 50$. The part that annoys me is that one of the C/C's also tries to ...
794 1
Close my other two c/c accounts?   I'm 19. It was hard to start building credit. I got two c/c...
801 4
I had an account with a small retail store around here. It's listed on my TU report as an "insta...
1213 5
How do you get them to report it? Do you have to write them a letter or call them over the phone...
4502 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+