Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm currently renting my single family house and getting rent from a tenant.   When qualifying fo...
0 97 1
DallasLoanGuy wrote: looks like a pre-approval. they can be 'conditional' did an underwriter s...
0 167 0
Are they the same thing? I'm currently looking for a mortgage and applied at Bank of America. I got...
0 227 3
And that's a bummer. My hard earned FICO points and I lose 20.
0 414 0
Isn't the effect of a 1 30 day late only last 1 year in terms of it's effect on the FICO score?
0 186 2
My util was at 12% and socres remained unchanged. I had some items to buy and that put my util to 1...
0 461 8
I can tell you for a fact that whn I had a judgement years ago, I noticed an instant 30 points drop...
0 166 0
Generally, judgements are reported to the CB's as satisfied or other. The bank/LO will just look at...
0 151 0
Monthly debts are : car payment, student loan, credit card, motorcycle loan, cellphone, cable/inter...
0 213 1
Ok mortgage experts. I have some questions from my much younger cousin who is looking into purchasi...
0 274 5
I second that.   A judgement will drop your score like no tomorrow but as long as it shows 'satis...
0 217 0
What a game..   Great game PATS... Superbowl, here we come !
0 251 0
Hopefully the Patriots get the job done today.
0 277 0
Nixon wrote: JonathanV wrote: I HATE (but love) working in retail because I can say I've he...
0 338 1
As long as you're paying for the drinks and the dinner, she could care less.   Heck you could who...
0 338 0
YOu're like a newborn vampire, can't control the thirst...but eventually you get in to a point that...
0 238 0
Chris679 wrote: CLD happens when people are displaying risky behavior like opening a ton of card...
0 390 0
navajomyst2003 wrote: Chase Ritz came by UPS yesterday in a  fancy box.  Used it tonite in a st...
1 938 3
Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote: My Boa TR doesn't have forex fees. I had this one but closed it...
0 198 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
To note, once i got all the cards i was dreaming about, i went ahead and froze all my 3 CB's and th...
0 166 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.