Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Penfed looks for a near perfect credit profile for credit products. I had 4 lates that were 6 years...
0 262 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Not sure if this has been discussed here but I learn that Wally will be phasing out the Discover an...
0 898 17
Incognito88 wrote: We seriously need a time machine so that we can rewind to the GOOD ol' days...
0 216 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Still hanging in the APP free zone. Although I have gotten some auto CLI's but they were small.   ...
0 208 1
chan85 wrote: 2011beginnings wrote: Does the $50 rewards mean they gave you $50 to spend jus...
0 133 0
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote: Great! What was your previous CL and your new VISA CL? It wa...
0 134 1
After 2 years, I finally got the upgrade message while logging on this morning to pay. Went from th...
0 380 18
I called customer service and she insisted that they cannot expedite teh card and that I need to wa...
0 420 2
Thank you all. I'll wait until we get the card to call. Seems like it will be a HP
0 532 0
Revelate wrote: CS800 wrote: Tried a search, didnt come up with the sticky. Any help apprec...
0 259 0
Tried a search, didnt come up with the sticky. Any help appreciated
0 330 4
How it CITI with CLI when one gets approved?   Wifey got a card but got a $4400 CL   Want to se...
0 689 8
I think we're going to bite the bullet and try the CITI TYP.  At least, we could use this card ever...
0 434 1
Anyone heard anything about ht eZync? I still have mine and deciding what to do with it.   I can'...
0 404 1
I could never get a CITI card fo rsome reasons. I have a 1% util with scores in high 700's. Always ...
0 460 20
I noticed that the standard APR is about 26%.   The promos gets you 0% for 12 or 15 months. Am i ...
0 467 13
DaveSignal wrote: CS800 wrote: scottykhan wrote: Congrats.. I also got increase from th...
0 66 0
My fiance and I are thinking about merfing thigns together.   I already have my mortgage but the ...
0 331 3
scottykhan wrote: Congrats.. I also got increase from them couple of weeks ago from $50k to $65...
0 168 2
dodgerslv wrote: question CS...do you have a banking relationship with BofA. I have recently re...
0 169 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+