Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats !!   Ok here is something funny. When I first started on this forum, I always had an eye...
0 768 2
I would t hink that since the util % already changed, the score would also.   Since 30% of the FI...
0 469 1
I paid off a big amoutn of my credit card and my FICO from EX stayed the same (FICO08 from expreria...
0 621 3
Thanks for the info. Which one is most widely used? I would assume FICO 02?
0 409 1
I'm subscribed to the EXP credit monitoring and I get an actual FICO (not their plus score).   It...
0 436 3
BamaGuy wrote: 800 laments-     "I have to ask DW, where did you out this or that"   Man I...
0 661 3
Ok after some absence, I'm here to report on the post closing.   So we are all settled in and wha...
3 678 6
Thank you all fo the encouraging words during this process. Means a lot that I could come on here a...
1 256 1
StartingOver10 wrote: CS800 wrote: Took about 47 days from contract to close. Was stressful...
0 259 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Took about 47 days from contract to close. Was stressful as you cna imagine and I did have some sle...
1 550 15
Sorry to hear about that Rev. YOu will get there and as you said you had some eye opening reflectio...
0 614 1
wendlan wrote: Got the clear to close today finally,closing Tuesday at 5pm..fingers crossed and...
0 746 0
PlasticOrPlastic wrote: I locked in 2.99% last month, super pumped about that.  I'm nervous to ...
0 519 2
For what I've seen, appraisers can do a lot of magic with their comps. Most appraisals are made to ...
1 594 0
I think after your 3 months of torture, they might have slipped some prozac in your bottle lol
0 575 1
mwv813 wrote: I am happy to say that we have finally scheduled our closing for Tuesday June 30t...
0 690 1
Congrats !!   I'd settle for a water and a pen too. Bonus would be a gift card to a restaurant :)...
2 634 0
June will soon end. So far I see a lot of June closers have closed or gotten the CTC already. Who h...
0 568 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 370 0
wendlan wrote: Well our second appraisal was good and the bee treatment documentation went in. W...
0 626 0

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.