Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1452 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1634 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Due to a delayed payoff...my old car loan was late back in Septemeber....it dropped my score 100p...
1 2323 0
Which companies are the collections with???...I would search them in the myFICO search box to se...
0 3940 0
This JUST happened to me also...I was approved back in the beginning of December for a new build...
1 2085 0
Definitely pay the balance down on the CC...to 1-9% UTL....which is between $15-$135...I don't th...
0 1328 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1312 1
If you can...you should pay the COs...especially the recent ones...they will contine to report la...
0 1320 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1237 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 609 0
That should help a lot...recent late payments alone can lower score by up to 100pts...and usuall...
0 740 0
Where should I be monitoring mortgage rates???....I'm in Texas...and I look at Wells Fargo Rates ...
0 643 2
April 13, 2008   Diversified Adjustment Service, Inc 600 Coon Rapids Blvd. Coon Rapids, MN 5...
0 517 0
Defintiely pay down your CCs to 1-9% UTL for the biggest impact...you are maxed out....I have a ...
0 518 2
I have read that you can get anywhere from 10-15 pts...per 10% UTL you decrease by...of couse in...
0 645 0
SEARS P.O. Box 6189 Sioux Falls, SD 57117   Date   Regarding: Account #     To Whom It ...
0 677 2
1. Pay your open CCs tp 1-9% UTL...   2. Send Sears a GW letter for removal of the lates...  ...
0 678 0
1. Keep paying on time....   2. Send a GW letter...begging for all lates to be removed...   ...
0 232 0
That has nothing to do with the CRAs...its your CCCs....you need to find out their reporting date...
0 186 0
How old is the account???...usually PFDing COs may hurt more than help because of the history...s...
1 327 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}