Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I closed mine a month ago. Actually, I had closed 3 comenity cards and don't regret one bit. I only ...
0 104 0
Even though I have the card, I gave up on them a long time ago for cli!!
0 489 0
When I was on my wife's Lane Bryant's card, she called and removed me with no problems!  
0 160 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 1416 4
Like others have said, ALWAYS pay with a credit card for protection! Never pay with a debit or prep...
0 763 0
kawaiiguy wrote: I got the letter too.  I was looking for more info on the card and went to the...
0 279 1
LiberatedRN wrote: I am so excited!!! I just wanted to share my good news after learning so m...
0 214 1
I feel your pain. It seems like I'm stuck in "credit purgatory" despite of low utilization and cons...
0 908 1
currentlywinning wrote: Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well...   I just stopped by to see ...
0 209 1
I would try, because NF are pretty lenient at the beginning with people who have bad/so-so scores. ...
0 198 0
Congrats! I never had a CreditOne card, but they are SOBs for charging those fees!
0 110 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I always though Walmat have hideous looking cards.    
0 2083 26
Congrats! I might look into this card next year.    
0 149 0
GooseyLoosey wrote: Hello everyone!   Here I learned about the 'shopping cart trick' - and go...
0 567 0
I had no problems with them. They are great to work with!
0 222 0
VirtualCuriosity wrote: In my opinion, there is no way I am paying an AF for a card, once I got...
0 309 0
When I had my 1st Comenity card, they reported to Ex quickly. All the other CRAs took a couple of m...
0 259 2
kadan98 wrote: I just got instant approval for a Cap One QuickSilver for 3K. - 1.5% cash back, ...
0 376 0
sobossy28 wrote: I just got approved with Amazon Rewards $2,500 CL, my highest to date. I hav...
0 650 5
pizza1 wrote: I wouldn't apply for discover till 2 yrs post discharge. Barclays wants to see a m...
0 637 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}