Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Those sob's inserted a collection on my Experian, and a negative account on my Equifax 2 days ago!!...
0 176 5
This is a topic with new unread messages
No need to reapply.....you will be eligible once you reach their criteria for the Discover card..
0 489 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 566 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 338 1
Recently, I have joined the GE bandwagon. I know most will get a cli on the fourth statement by hit...
0 651 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
jaicam5 wrote: I had a CH 7 discharge June 2012 but have since rebuilt no lates. I received an ...
0 2067 12
No they won't unless you have them as authorized user.
0 300 1
My worst card is the gold Best Buy MC w/ annual fee of $59 and a limit of $300! The only reason I g...
0 510 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
jaicam5 wrote: Hello all,   Can someone tell me in a worse case scenario what is the minimum ...
0 2132 15
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 317 0
Very impressive, OP! Joining NFCU is the right thing to do! lol
0 113 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 588 9
It has been a soft pull for me.  Make sure there's some activity on the card, or they won't give a ...
0 605 0
Congrats! You did an awesome job! Share your tips!
0 137 1
I tried getting a cli, via the EO, with only 2-3 months under my belt, and got a small cli ($300-)....
0 530 0
I got the 7-10 days message, so I called to reconned and got a weird limit of around $637. It h...
0 406 4
Does an underwriter can tell when you had cli? Let's just say on my NFCU's card, I got an increased...
0 208 4
noochski wrote: I had a Cap One that was part of my BK. I paid it in full every month and the b...
0 2028 1
Congrats! It seems like every other thread someone had been upgraded to Walmart Discover!
0 279 1
Very interesting. Amex thinks people will charge more if they're on that plan. Hmmm.
0 390 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}