Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
 APPROVING BANK: NFCU  BUREAU PULLED: EQ  CREDIT SCORE: 634  CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: DE  N...
0 9357 2
Last week I got a pre-approved offer from NFCU for the cash rewards card, I already have two auto l...
0 1278 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1596 1
Do you have any money that you can use as a secured card in case they don't approve you?
0 1877 8
$5000 is a significant credit limit. I don't see them increasing t unless you show significant usag...
0 867 2
Is the 'pre- approval' legit? I believe if it's a conventional loan the charge off will have to be ...
0 1206 0
7 yrs. from Jun 2003 would be Jun 2010- that is in the near future.
0 1235 3
The fact that you are pullin in less than $20,000 a year is a deal breaker for most lenders. To inc...
0 1396 3
I don't see where you would have any recourse, by submitting the loan request you authorized a cred...
0 752 0
My favorite is NFCU Navy Fedreral Credit Union. I have had good experiences with them, and have h...
0 1355 0
Closing the accounts will not increase the average age of your accounts, I think you should keep ...
0 370 1
I started with NFCU with a secured card, about 6 months later I re-financed my auto loan with the...
0 1375 0
1. Call Equifax and explain they investigated the wrong account- demand they removed the bad acc...
0 432 0
As a general rule in order to request a timely debt validation it has to be within 30 days of tt...
0 263 0
Keep in mind that a FICO score is a snapshot of your credit history at that moment in time. Ther...
0 1053 3
I am sure they have internal computer programs that keep a file on everyone who applies for credi...
0 1053 0
This 1% / 10% talk is silly- this is the guys first card, it's not like he needs to tweak the rep...
0 1111 6
Look at it this way, If someone doesn't have enough disposable income to save $50. a paycheck in...
0 784 0
In the original post he says 'nothing seems to work'- So I assume you have gotten some recent inq...
0 928 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1013 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+