Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My credit history is just under 2 years. It looks strange to every CCC that I apply to. I am 40 ...
0 573 0
I also have a short Credit History. I was approved with the Discover more card and like it. The ...
0 622 2
Congrats!!   Chase is great for recons! It took a recon for me to get mine approved. The phras...
0 1301 1
Thats IRONY for ya!!!   I would go for it! As far as things appear, I can's see why anyth...
0 1035 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I would poke away. On the other hand you say you have no interest in their card, so why waste th...
0 1061 10
  Just remember, They may call your bluff. I have heard of that happening as well. If you dont ...
0 850 1
Theres nothing to be nervous about. I did it quite matter-of-factly. I called, said that I would...
0 1385 4
I am sorry. I guess I could have said something constructive.   I know alot of people here hav...
0 715 0
LMAO...Absolutely!   I guess thats BoA's way of stimulating the economy.  
0 747 0
Congratulations on the cards as well as this very useful information.   I bet that CSR took th...
0 990 5
Considering that prior to Feb-08 the only card I had was from JCPennys with a $300 CL, I think I...
0 1726 4
smallfry wrote: Wamu is nutz. I've seen people with scores well over 700 get approved fo...
0 1192 3
I agree with the statement “failing to read the fine print is not an excuse”. I also agree th...
0 580 3
MidnightVoice wrote: gettintherequick wrote: I, personally, dont need a single...
0 591 5
I think it should be the federal governments job to inniate guidelines that will serve as a plat...
0 710 7
I should hope so.   If you decide to go on another spee anytime soon, let me know and I wil...
0 596 0
Yeap,   I had that on a Wells Fargo/Whitehall jewlers card that I had. It was interest free fo...
0 872 1
Agreed.   It was the same for me. I was declined and decided to do a recon and was approved fo...
0 846 2
Congrats on the Card...I got the Discover more card last month and it has quickly become one of ...
0 1064 1
I have a JCPenny card that I got about 3 years ago. It started with a wopping $200 CL. I used it...
0 803 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+