Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I went to these sites to try to build credit for our new business, and all of them wanted a ss#,...
0 16036 0
My DH bought a car in 1999 with his now ex-spouse. The credit union told him that they could not...
0 583 3
DH has a biggie on his report from PACCAR, big rig financing, we were waiting for it to fall off...
0 375 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
How much of a "boost" do you see in your score when you bring down util of cards to under 9%? I...
0 617 4
" You need to know what you SOL is on this!    If past SOL or you want to PFD  you need to DV th...
0 358 1
can you answer another question for me I posted on here a few hours ago? towards the bottom of p...
0 320 0
I thought that I read on here somewhere that you can prove baddie not yours if you can show that...
0 329 2
"Collections should be using the original DOFD of the account that went DQ.  SOL has nothing to...
0 354 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I am a professional tax preparer, and mother of 6 girls ages 4 to almost 18! DH is a truck drive...
0 1021 0
I would like to know if this is hurting my score also, I have a lost card reported from Nov 2002...
0 653 1
I have lvnv funding reporting on my EQ as an open account more than 120 days late, but on TU it ...
0 391 3
How much of a "boost" do you see when you bring down util to these points?
0 599 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}