Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
It can't be a compromised card because I made the transaction...it's not fraud or a stolen card if ...
112 2
I have the Platinum Visa with Wells Fargo with a CL of $12,500...started out with $7,000 and over 3...
293 0
It's now official that the United States has ceased to exist (sarcasm). Something bizarre is going ...
135 4
I use the BCE AMEX every day. The cash back rewards add up quick for me but then again I use it for...
101 1
I have a Wells Fargo Platinum Rewards Visa card that has been my go to card each month to pay all o...
771 6
My Starwood Preferred Guest AMEX has a $2,000 cash advance limit on a $10k CL. However, getting tha...
105 1
The way Citi explained it to me when I applied for and was approved for the Citi HHonors Reserve Vi...
137 0
The clerk of the court (Monterey County) physically looked up my release of lien with the document ...
102 1
Need some suggestions about how to approach getting a release of lien removed from all three credit...
117 3
I'm not sure about this card but I do have an Orvis Signature Visa with FNBO and their customer ser...
137 0
My utilization was over the 50% mark for 45 days....it just happened during the time that Chase doe...
259 0
I have the BMW Visa Card....just my opinion but don't waste your time trying to get the card. I pur...
356 2
I suppose I shouldn't let it bother me but when a person goes through the extraordinary measures to...
187 0
Agreed....I went back and looked at my TransUnion report (dated May 2nd) and that's the one report ...
194 0
Yes...all three credit reporting agencies are reporting a balance and hasn't been updated since Jan...
207 5
I put my Chase United Mileage Plus Visa Signature card in the sock drawer for now...I had a $7k cre...
472 1
I paid off my auto loan with BMW Financial Services around mid-March 2014 and was curious how long ...
234 7
My FICO scores hover in the 695 to 720 range depending on the time of the year....Summer and Fall t...
152 0
The first time I used my Blue Cash Everyday card, I was able to charge up to $150 on a $2k credit l...
939 0
You have a fee on your card? Is that typical? I have a Merrick Bank Visa by default...it's a holdov...
329 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+