Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
APPROVING BANK:Wells Fargo BUREAU PULLED:TransUnion CREDIT SCORE:721 CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE...
0 2749 0
I logged into my Capital One account today and noticed that they've changed the icon next to my Ven...
1 185 1
I went ahead and used Lending Tree to get some auto loan offers....Wells Fargo came in at 3.19% and...
0 502 2
Agreed.....not sure what else would have spooked them but it happened. At the time they lowered the...
0 613 0
30% utilization across the board on all cards....I moved in January and put all of my moving expens...
0 630 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Chase has a habit of lowering your credit line if they do a soft pull on your credit file and you'r...
0 639 10
So, I'm going to be in the market to purchase a vehicle in a couple of weeks and decided to take up...
0 714 5
I financed my 2011 Harley Davidson Streetglide through HD Financial Services (Eaglemark Savings Ban...
0 165 1
Two times a charm....well, I posted about getting an old tax lien (terminated/released) on my Exper...
0 363 1
Me too! I disputed an old paid tax lien from 1996/97 that's been on my Experian report...they refus...
0 499 0
Me too....I have the US Airways Mastercard with a $4k CL and Barclays just raised it another $400 f...
0 92 0
For the last few years, I've been disputing an item in the public records section of my Experian cr...
1 246 0
Thanks for the information....I wasn't aware that lenders use various FICO scoring models depending...
0 298 1
My scores average 710 between the 3 credit reporting agencies...the 632 score is what Wells Fargo s...
0 316 3
Hi...not an authorized user on anyone else's account....zero collections, 18 year perfect payment h...
0 408 1
I've had the Orvis Visa from FNBO for about 2 years now...started out with a CL at $6,500 and a few...
0 183 0
Kind of confused about FICO scoring and perhaps someone can explain why this happened. I was pre-qu...
0 428 8
Recently I got a call from a recruiter I've been working with over the last 3 months, after a serie...
0 213 2
So, back in February 2007, I paid off a state tax lien in the amount of $566. To this day, October ...
0 186 1
Hi...yes, I agree with a good or excellent credit score it shouldn't be an issue to get financing t...
0 600 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}