Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 418 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Had my card for 5 years with no increases, it has been at $1500 since I opened it. Never asked f...
0 602 6
They pulled my eq in Maryland, had a fico of 740. Got my card on Sat., 6K line. The inq put me do...
0 998 0
Do you need a charge card to have the best mix of credit? Anyone know, thinking about amex green ...
0 1075 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 645 0
I am more thinking of keeping these cards for the rest of my life and watching them grow large......
0 447 1
How long have you had the card for? I am due for a CLI, been at 6k for about 8 months since openi...
0 671 2
When searching for cards is it better to app over a week or two, or to app for a card every six ...
0 459 3
I am not sure yet, ex 742, Eq 740, and TU 701. If they pulled tu, they probably pulled others as ...
0 643 0
US Bank- could not process app due to location...weird Discover More- approved 6K Macy Sig Vis...
0 664 5
Interesting, has this happened to anyone else regarding US Bank? I decide to apply today and got ...
0 704 8
I wish I could even find the reason why my tu is lower, at least if knew I could dispute wrong in...
0 726 1
These are ficos wpp, last May my scores were tu 688, eq 695, and ex 701. I know tu was the lowest...
0 782 0
Nothing icky at all on tu, in fact all my reports have pretty much the same information on them. ...
0 766 2
I would like them to pull eq and only eq. I could take the hit on tu, but my score is lower 701, ...
0 790 6
I am thinking about apping , trying to enter another bucket . Does anyone ...
0 707 4
I have 2 Cap one cards, not the best, but have good age, I wish they would grow with me more. The...
0 950 2
Just wondering if anybody knew the perfect numbers of cards to have to give you the best score? ...
0 970 4
I was not going to apply at first, because I was a student and had a small income. But, to get a...
0 1167 1
The BOA Amex accelerated rewards is an all black card, I thing the regular BOA Amex is the class...
0 1213 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}