Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yes.  You need to raise your FICO about 50 points to consider a loan.   ALso, they generally want...
0 1766 1
Cool.   Just to be clear, you never have to provide anything they ask for, but not providing info...
0 3832 1
I wouldn't if I were you.  that is just me.  As you said, taking unsecured debt and putting your ho...
0 1127 0
You score will take a pretty big hit when the short sale hits it but not as mucha s some since with...
0 1087 0
You have to be very careful.  Just because a lender does not HAVE to request documentation does not...
0 3880 5
The reporting stuff is a pain becuase legally/technically it is always the borrowers respnsibility ...
0 2067 0
It is hard to say.  LEnders look alot closer at 60+ day lates than an odd 30 day late.  Most lender...
0 893 1
Most likely, your realtor had a bad experience with USDA and is holding it against the program.  IT...
0 1030 4
Well, oftent imes USDA takes longer and has a few more hoops.  ALso becuase they are limited in fun...
0 1032 5
To get approved you are going to have to get those lates removed.  It will all depend on what happe...
0 2341 7
This would be a better question for the credit boards, but the original creditor can have it listed...
0 395 0
Again, I jsut do not feel that with the default, minimum marks are going to cut it.  Minimum FICO, ...
0 2497 1
Nothing listed on the top of this post.  Just the SL's and 2 loans.  If there are alot of CC, then ...
0 2498 2
That is possible of course.  Some places will talk to you based on that, and others will not.  I wa...
0 2505 4
I would honestly caution against that.  The reason I say that is becuase they are almost certainly ...
0 949 6
keep in mind that they will want see 2 full years of tax information for the business if that is th...
0 615 0
Tough call , but yes it will affect your future ability to get credit. 
0 652 0
I always do my taxes right away, then wait until the last minute to submit them if I owe.  Then at ...
0 862 1
First off, if you have a valid judgement less than a year old they may deny you just on that.  They...
0 507 0
And please don't take anything I say personally.  I am just saying that from a lenders point, debts...
0 973 8

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}