Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I read it all, but it doesn't answer my question (at least to my eyes, I could be wrong) So, s...
954 0
I was hoping for CA specific law (not that others aren't welcome). I think my question is, would ...
962 2
The below letter is one I am in the process of writing to our landlord. We moved in on July 1st. ...
969 6
Can she still file a police report after several months have passed? She just assumed canceling h...
770 2
My neighbor just attempted to open a saving account for her son. The bank informed her there was ...
781 6
I found the below letter, however this does not apply to me since the debt has been verified, and...
502 0
I would like to know this as well. I just received my first PFD back.......with a big fat NO. The...
519 3
The strange thing is that I applied knowing Target pulled TU (usually).....and that is his best r...
466 0
So today I bit the bullet for a hard hit on hubby's report........he has no revolving credit, and...
499 2
"Customer disputed account - reported by subscriber" I would think they would take that down, ...
456 1
I disputed a very old (8 years) Pinnacle account with Experian at the end of last month. I receiv...
461 3
Years ago, hubby had a Macy's card........over 7 years later it is still showing on hubbys cr. It...
472 2
My CU says that Beacon Scores are more reliable........whatever. My fako (Beacon) is 545, my EQ F...
1510 3
Last year (1/07) we paid PG&E $115 which was owed from the previous year, after a move. It was...
356 1
It's is pretty bad, when all you have to do is think of a hard pull on your report.....and voila....
659 0
I would like to know this as well. We sold our house in 2003, and our Mortgage was through the...
498 0
So.......I had a fico drop of 12 points, for no reason!!!!!! I have compared everything side by s...
666 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 1364 1
We want to apply for a loan......but wanted to know if we would qualify first. Hubby asked the...
1392 5
I have TC..........and I like it. I just wish it showed DOLD, at least for now.......and until my...
1387 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+