Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
    (CN) - Because the original creditor waived its right to collect interest and charge off the de...
0 499 2
That's a unique system   Personally I use Quicken Financial Software
0 1406 6
JPMorgan Chase & Co., the biggest U.S. bank, said a previously disclosed data breach affected 76 mi...
1 1351 7
All payments to credit cards are the same as outlined by law.   As a side bar: it's not a good id...
0 139 0
Not sure if this policy still applies to FICO scoring.   About a year or so ago, Barry from FICO ...
0 575 1
I did not receive another Hard Pull on my Credit Report   However, when I called the Customer Rep...
0 441 0
When I opened my Chase Slate they gave me $6000.00 credit limit.   I called them and requested $1...
0 615 1
In my opinion, you Father is on point and I wholeheartedly agree with his analysis.   My daughter...
0 284 0
When I opened my NFCU Card they gave me $8,000.00 credit limit. A little disappointed.   After a ...
0 255 0
When I did my Slate balance transfer, I had Chase deposit the money direcly into my checking accoun...
0 564 0
I would not necessarly worry about a hard pull hurting your credit score, Inquiries usually have a ...
0 86 0
Fast response.....Thank you...   Twenty percent is a little high.   In lieu of the cards you ha...
0 225 0
My son recently received his card with a $1200.00 limit and when he activated the card he requested...
0 359 5
I am not so sure that you should apply for another credit card with just the information you provid...
0 248 0
Did you know that many private student loan contracts include an option for lenders to demand the f...
0 208 1
Received a letter today from Chase regarding my Slate Card informing me that they lowered my APR f...
0 314 3
FLTN;   Any minimum payments that you make on your zero percent balance transfer will go directly...
0 299 2
WASHINGTON – The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) today assessed a $25 million penal...
0 714 4
I would go ahead and apply   I have a Barclay Card for about two years and have applied for sever...
0 665 1
Suggest you keep the Capital One Platinum, if it has no annual fee, and use it about once every thr...
0 268 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}