Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I spoke to the bank that issues the Buckle store card yesterday. Because I wanted to switch to a dif...
329 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Up 27 points paid my bills down to 2% from 85%
717 16
Hello my name is kartel34   i have two accounts in collections,one will be deleted do to PFD.. BU...
518 0
So did you end up paying the debt off? Or did they delete the account before you were able to send ...
303 2
The credit simulator estimated only a 12 point increase if I bring my credit% down from 70% to 10%....
619 2
offer 50% and see what happens, if the agent gives you some BS then speak to a supervisor.
461 0
Great idea! I will offer that an lets see what happens. Thanks again
222 0
I was going to try and PFD with the collection company. But the agent said " oh I see we have anoth...
256 2
I had a chevron account that has been charged off back in 09. Now, I will be paying off the account...
274 4
I would assume that the letter you received is from the collection company, correct? If so , as sta...
242 0
I have a Collection account that is scheduled to be deleted this month do to PFD. I also have the a...
240 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 804 0
Up 13 points! 584 to 597. Once I pay my utl down from 65% to 9% I should see a nice increase.  
527 0
Great job on the approval ! if you don't mind me asking what type of baddies do you have? Collectio...
727 0
On the credit karma. Website What # should I be focusing on? Transrisk or vantage ?
422 5
I believe VA loans requires a credit score of 640/650. That may have changed but you can go to mili...
266 3
Great job!! Have you done anything else to help improve your score? For example, pay down debts or ...
365 2
Thanks. I still have some work to do but it's good to see the rewards. (Starry1) for the month of J...
648 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 686 0
I just checked CS and my score jumped up 26 points! this is what I have done since Jan 1st to now ....
793 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+