Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm sure this has been asked and answered before but I have a few 30, 60, and 120 day lates that ...
0 1322 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I just went into my local branch this week and the lady offered me a CD at 5% with one caveat.......
0 468 0
OK, I've bought the Fossil watch/paperweight and CJ now shows on my report as a $2500 CL and a $2...
0 516 3
Laurenlou wrote: So I defaulted on my Chase Visa a year and half ago, and last Nov I settled t...
0 469 0
OK, I got rejected for the B of A platinum and just received the letter that states: "We are unab...
0 860 7
Wow!! great news!!!  I just got approved for the Visa from the CU I just joined last week.  It's...
0 1442 3
I've had an S-corp for 7 years and I've never checked it.  I guess I'd better get online and do ...
0 2318 7
I've been calling around trying to get a business loan and I ran across this service. They say al...
0 444 1
Well I don't have a BK but I do have a B of A CC that was "legally settled for less" as of 7/08. ...
0 1681 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
My Ex FICO is 636 so I expected it...but they didn't have to send the laugh track and the rim sho...
0 1770 16
I want to get a mortgage in 1-2 years.  My EX FICO is 636 and I have 1 baddie...a CC that "settl...
0 387 1
A lot of us here use TrueCredit to monitor changes in our reports daily and then pull from MyFIC...
0 572 0
I could be wrong here but I think it is easier to get a 30 day late removed than to do what I am...
0 656 0
OK, I've been applying for a loan for my business and I've been unfortunately denied due to low F...
0 325 1
Just got a call from someone in the CEO's office. Denied. Same baloney about how they are lawfull...
0 719 0
I'm at EX 636 with the only derog a CC acct that was "legally settled for less" as of last month...
0 381 1
I just did it last week so I haven't heard anything yet of course. I'm sure it will be at least 3...
0 772 0
OK, I had a B of A CC that I recently settled.  It shows up as "legally settled for less" on my ...
0 568 4
I tried once on the phone and got the usual "it's against the law for us to remove accurate info...
0 836 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
This might be my last hail mary. I just sent out a GW to B of A to try and get them to delete a C...
0 864 11

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}