Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
My Chase Visa CL isn't in your league, but I had a similar experience.   I was pretty pi$$ed too,...
0 2025 11
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1009 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
I apped for Discover in July hoping to get approved for the HSBC Discover on recon, but they SUR...
0 1131 0
Really sorry that happened to ya VEE.   I might apply in December, I 'm hoping a Sears CO (cit...
0 1410 0
score_building Super Contributor Posts: 1793 Registered: 01-10-2008   Message 3...
0 1205 0
Mine "unsecured" in September after 12 months,,,,I called them...hard pull on TU (692 FICO).   I...
0 1452 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Me, too!!!   $500 - $1000!!!!   That's just dandy with me - statement cuts Nov.6.
0 1575 12
Like TracyinVA, I am also rebuilding and was approved for Discover Open Road 1K in July 09 with T...
0 775 0
Thanks, CC101!!   And yeah, 12 months probably was too long, but I was hoping BOA would initiate....
0 1241 7
My fully secured just unsecured after 12 months.  I called with every intention of closing if I ...
0 1248 9
Very interesting topic, DickC, a very good read.   THANK YOU.   We are all just going to have ...
0 4065 0
WOW, who would ever have thought - CHASE to the rescue!!!   Congrats, and best of luck!!
0 791 0
I called BOA today to check on the status of my secured card since it's been 1 year this month. ...
0 592 2
Well, Belk and JCP are my oldest cards from 1994.  Have a couple lates (over 3 years ago) on bot...
0 620 1
Congrats OP on approvals !!: smileyhappy :   I have to say I've had some ...
0 1462 4
You can at least prevent a "Default Judgment" just by showing up in court.  at least if you go t...
0 672 0
I'd like to hear someone's recent experience with graduation also... currently in month 10, perfe...
0 1670 8
It's my understanding that you can get an HSBC Discover by applying for a Discover card, being d...
0 1187 0
I actually apped for Discover Open Road HOPING to get the HSBC Discover...
0 1044 1
Thanks, man.  Frankly, I'm not unhappy with my limits at all.  It keeps me in line, so to speak....
0 433 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+