Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
A statement might be all they need to send if it contains all the information necessary to inden...
1 332 0
Chanduwar wrote: Whom should you send a ITS letter to? CA or CRA?   Chanduwar     to...
0 1368 0
the CRA has contracts in place with the CAs - if I were the CRA, I would not let you, a third pa...
0 741 4
a paid collection scores EXACTLY THE SAME as an open collection   the option to PFD is always ...
0 511 2
BTW, in this case, the leading attorney for NCO, the largest CA in the world, was Harriet Miers ...
0 709 1
i would worry about fighting and vacating the judgment if you were not served properly and leave ...
0 243 0
let wrote: Ok I heard back from TWC.  It turns out I have another bill, which all 3 bills ad...
0 309 0
since when are we considering advice from the CAs as reliable?   seriously, the CRAs are not p...
0 789 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 390 0
thank you for sharing with us - it serves as further proof of why it is important to stand up for...
0 731 2
dirty77 wrote: Hi, got a response and here what the rep said:   Dear Duryea, Thank you...
0 287 0
i would send to both. the Attorneys, unless informing you of legal proceedings, they are acting a...
0 2441 0
imho it is weak because they have already provided MOST of the validation information AND becaus...
0 1141 0
valley_man0505 wrote: Here is the letter:   ME My address  Verizon Wireless PO Box 1850 ...
0 629 1
it is not proper validation if you don't receive the OC address in the information provided to y...
0 1157 2
IMHO you are giving too much information to Verizon and are being too apologetic.   Are they r...
0 638 1
if you use one of the standard PFD letters, it states "if you don't accept I will request fomral...
0 378 0
you can be sued only if the account is within SOL - if the CRTP is already up, only a handful of...
0 2467 2
ask for a fomal investigation and request their results within 30 days per FCRA.   after the 3...
0 478 3
I would respond them that failure to update information will be considered willfull violation of...
1 333 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}