Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Perhaps I'm out of line here, but I was a 'weird' kid, who didn't have very many friends because ...
0 844 3
I was making a joke; like getting a cash advance in Vegas or buying cheap Canadian whiskey or wh...
0 738 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I wonder if using my Green card to donate to a certain Presidential campaign will trigger an FR?
0 816 11
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 703 0
I dunno;  I've been a 'bad' AmEx customer for over 14 years-never PIFd, a charge-off (KD on my c...
0 718 0
2007 Acura TL 2006 Jamis Quest LE, steel frame, Ultegra components, 230 miles.
0 1908 0
Seems like the thread's already on a tangent, so, yeah...If you want to be a physician, usually ...
1 2739 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Amen.   I am a physiatrist (Board-certified as of today), so I know about TBI.  On the one han...
0 460 1
We're already spending the money.  We spend more money per capita on heath care than any country...
0 628 3
Well, I mean single-payer health care, which is the only way we're going to keep health care cos...
0 639 5
I'm sure that's true; we live with a wasteful and expensive medical system, but believe me, the ...
0 649 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
It's hilarious that it's called an award.  Congratulations, by the time you're finished with y...
0 829 12
Well, when your first student loan was in 1989...plus they don't tell you that you have to take ...
0 841 0
Thanks.  I'm not all that young.  I went to medical school when I was almost 30, and had two kid...
0 895 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 1307 23
For all of you who find this amount shocking; it was medical school, and not an expensive one.  ...
0 1351 25
So, I have about 220K in student loan debt, variously consolidated and not, from 4%-7.5%, which ...
0 1427 31
Update: I recon'd with Chase and was approved for 15K on a Chase Signature Visa.
0 4248 0
I applied TODAY, for Visa Signature, and got the same message, then called the # above (thanks) ...
0 1557 2
When I started reading here (2 months ago) my scores were in the low 600s.  I had a collection G...
0 3655 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}