Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I've always wondered how internal fraud detection mechanisms work at AMEX and other credit provider...
331 2
Dustink wrote: I think you all are missing the point OP hasn't used the card oversea's. Tru...
479 4
AMEX won't talk to you because you aren't the card owner and are not the responsible party, your wi...
894 7
As a 33 year AMEX card holder my advice to you would be, SLOW DOWN.  There is no consumer company t...
357 3
The bigger picture in this NEW Vantage Score has been missed ... bottom line, this is Credit Scorin...
1047 1
First, relax.  Do not think about going back to them at 61 days and asking for a credit line increa...
1742 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
GangnamFICO wrote: There's no reason to be afraid of American Express, they lend credit like ma...
1073 20
trumpet-205 wrote: However Valero is not a top-tier gas, so I rarely shop gas there. Top Ti...
1315 6
IndianaJane wrote: Hi, thanks for reply.    Yes, am well aware they drive on the left, but un...
993 5
Most lenders won't let you take a car out of the country with a lien against it, some will, but mos...
1007 7
HiLine wrote: I agree with your point of view. As a new customer, I was excited about testing o...
1293 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 1206 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Generally they don't care, BUT if you make a habit of using it heavily at liquor stores, strip club...
1014 2
HiLine wrote: It sounds to me like the price was agreed upon before the possibility of payi...
609 2
Nope, completely incorrect information.  I am over 60 and have been a continuous member since 1980 ...
427 1
No history over the last four years, bad history before that, it is not surprising that they are qu...
1364 0
It doesn't make any difference to the bank, the future scheduled payments aren't being taken into a...
266 0
It's bad news .... another effort to prop up the market when it needs to find its true level.  Many...
775 2
Interesting article from Investor's Business Daily ..... evidently our government is going to targe...
1621 50
Get over it folks.  Many people have fallen for 'free lunch' concept of life when it doesn't exist....
1549 13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+