Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
cheddar, that's your choice of course.  But if your wallet is stolen and the crooks start buying...
0 744 2
I can't see the big deal.  With my ExxonMobil card I'm often asked to input my billing Zip Code ...
0 1036 4
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I have plenty of CL's on all of my cards and I've never asked for any increases, but I was curio...
0 2804 12
The road to failed businesses is littered with 'can't lose' ideas.  You have no idea what might ...
0 579 0
WhirledPeasPlease wrote--   The 2nd inq would not have been counted and should have...
0 426 0
That's good information on who and when they can do a hard pull.   Two years ago I bought a ...
0 442 2
If you have a confirmation number for the cancellation you are fine.  Just work with the hotel a...
0 676 0
Personally, I don't think it is good practice to pay a loan with a loan, even if you are committ...
0 608 2
AMEX is easy to work with if you pay your bills and have some history with them.  I just checked...
0 691 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
For everybody who thinks AMEX is unfair or unreasonable, there are plenty of other credit granto...
0 557 43
I have three AMEX cards (member since 1980): Gold Rewards Plus, Platinum Optima ($32,900 CL) and...
0 915 2
I find it a bit amusing on this site with people trying to play the angles, apply for cards th...
0 1077 4
Well, I have one Chase Platinum Visa Card (CL $33,400), and my wife has a Chase Visa (CL $8,600)...
0 1294 2
This is nonsense.  Other than driving your score to 800 what's the point??  Get the credit you n...
0 900 2
I don't get it.  The trend seems to be to rack up as much CL as possible in some sort of race to...
0 660 0
There are many factors as to how much you can charge, including how long you have owned the ca...
0 1100 0
I was a long time AMEX cardholder (~25 years) and wifey wanted the Starwoods card for travel. ...
0 1064 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
When you say you almost applied online, do you mean CapOne blank check type of loan?  You just...
0 2591 0
The card companies use sophisticated programs to manage risk so two identical accounts with diff...
0 666 0
It all takes TIME.  Just make your payments on time and be patient.  Time and on time payments a...
0 658 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}