Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
i know that there have been threads in the past about who pulls what......but what about a threa...
2990 1
thans for the info!   the PLUS score....is that what i get from credit check total.....or is t...
3052 1
so....the EX score i get from credit check total......is that going to be the same score CC's & ...
3063 4
i remb when they stopped offering it on myfico....i just did not know if they decided to offer i...
3023 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
thanks for the info,,,,that is what i was afraid of!! it makes no sense for them to not offer t...
3084 10
if i wanted to get my correct EX fico score....where could i get it? i know how to get FAKOS......
3093 19
i have applied for the Sams Discover card twice....they keep on declining me (i only have 2 repor...
2773 1
guardian - thanks for explaining that....makes total sense.....did not know that these banks ou...
4691 1
yeah....i'm working with the loan servicer. would they also be marked as SunTrust on my credit ...
4745 3
thanks...i have just heard different things...so i just wanted to make sure of it.   so having...
4748 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
thanks for the post!!!!   can we make this a sticky?   can we also start one for no pg credi...
12549 0
My loans are with ACS...been there several years...they were transferred after a messed up on pa...
4760 7
Hi - csc/eq report - where do i find the report number on there...i don't see any numbers.   ...
190 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 2770 0
so i would settle to avoid a lawsuit against me then...that would be the only reason? how shoul...
656 1
thanks for the info...this is the first time anyone has ever said that i maybe within SOL..........
661 3
thanks sidewinder....again...really appreciate it!   i always thought i was beyond SOL.....eve...
749 5
thanks sidewinder -   yes....capital 1 & midland are for 2 different accounts. midland is col...
756 7
thanks sidewinder!   "Are you going to apply for anything in the next year? Like a house? Even...
764 9
i have disputed these several times & they keep on coming back as verified from the CRA...i have...
787 11

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+