Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
thanks credit08! i am always super nice......to anyone....so i hope one of these days it will ...
0 804 0
thanks foe getting back to me who would i speak to about a reconsider......a regular CSR does ...
0 828 5
Maybe I'm missing something...but when you ask for a reconsider.....what are you asking for? also...
0 1199 9
thanks for getting back to me. hey nicemann....with the charge off......did you pay them? sorry i...
0 1323 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
hi - applied for a chase cc online tonight....instead of telling me i was declined right off the ...
0 1350 20
thanks for all the help......yeah that seems to be the problem.....them keeping internal records....
0 329 1
3 MORE YEARS? SORRY....I DON'T UNDERSTAND.....I THOUGHT THINGS USUALLY DROP OFF AFTER 7 YEARS. TH...
0 611 1
well.....we have our biz account with them.....i'm thinking about moving it now....i thought i wa...
0 642 5
i'm on the phone with WaMu right now....they are saying that if i pull a credit report for 7+ yea...
0 650 0
Hi - I just called WaMu for a reconsider......they said my account was in bad standing cause of a...
0 658 11
If I get the "Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum" or "FICO® Credit Complete"....would i still need t...
0 623 0
Also.....what should i purchase to also get my EX & TU monthly reports too? I use SW...but that o...
0 629 1
yes.......i am just looking at my EQ report from SW.....thought i would concentrate on the one fi...
0 634 2
thanks for all the feedback!! soft pull.....what does that mean? i'm at the bofa site right now.....
0 658 0
again thank you! i have heard b of a was a good place to start.....should i just go to their site...
0 1247 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
will most agencies accept a PFD? if i were to do one PFD......what kind of point change could I e...
0 1151 0
thanks for getting back to me.....PFD really works? There is a letter you have to send them to ha...
0 1277 1
thank you so much for getting back to me!! so.....you don't think it would help my score if i wer...
0 1298 4
Hi - I'm new to posting...but have been on the forum for the last couple of months.....amazing in...
0 1328 15

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}