Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
the CRAs all have different info.   Capital 1 - EX says Date of last payment Aug, 2004......D...
659 13
hey sidewinder -   what would you do then?   midland is for $2300.  DOLA was 2005 (but this is...
668 15
This is a topic with new unread messages
declined for the store card too!!!   in so many words she said it was those 2 baddies from 200...
263 0
i have never received anything from them...been years.......wonder if they would offer a settlem...
550 0
thanks fo the info.   just to confirm....they can take me to court...but since it is beyond th...
569 1
thanks everyone for the info!   if i do settle it, it will show as being paid right? will tha...
910 6
i have a capital one card.....DOLA is from 2003. it is showing on my reports that the account i...
594 5
i have a midland account that should be falling off in a couple of years.....it's past SOL & t...
969 34
they are going to have to call me back about the store card....these CC baddies from 2003 are kil...
744 1
DECLINED....for their visa card.   uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.....they said based on my credit lines ...
781 3
well i was able to pull my EQ....score dropped a little...to 750.....and it looks like from what...
393 0
man...u really think they would make a mistake like that...just seems so odd....never heard of t...
408 1
thanks for getting back to me......the other 2 have some old student loans on them & a sales tax...
421 3
hey concorduser - is it true that with the Nord Sig Card they do not report the CL? would i be ...
861 4
quick question....i was just told about the nord visa card....and that they always pull EQ...fou...
1220 5
thanks concorduser....it think i will try....the only thing i am worried about is that i have 2 ...
898 5
what card is the easiest to get?  they have 3 types...Sig...Plat...Credit Card.   if i am decl...
935 7
cool..thanks for the info!!! can you apply for them online? newest account is about a year old...
940 8
thanks hauling....yeah, as soon as i found out i was not able to get that score power report.......
1254 6
i was just declined for a chase biz card...my scores are TU-626, EX-651, EQ-761. the rep said i...
952 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+