Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I currently have an LLC that I started maybe 4 months ago doing internet retail sales. For now it's...
1245 5
Why do collection agencies make it impossible for you to get in touch with them. They're always cha...
394 1
updated to show progress in Original Post   I was granted a secured Cap1 card with a $300 CL, jus...
745 1
Yes, they want repaid for the amount they're putting into it. The deal is pretty much going to be. ...
6048 0
The $80,000 is for a house, they're actually purchasing a forclosed house for me that I will be mak...
6154 3
I will have a loan of about $80,000 that my parents are lending me, we're setting up a legal loan d...
6296 9
I gave my dad some of my general credit history so he could go to the bank's mortgage lender and as...
469 2
I live in Ohio so the SOL is 6 years   I'm a little worried about doing PFD's because then won't ...
1255 4
My fiance and I are wanting to buy a house since we now have a little one on the way, we were wanti...
1338 7
I am almost positive they had the account, because they had called me to collect the day befor...
287 1
I filed a DV with a company about a debt that is not valid, As soon as they received the letter ...
306 4
My friend was fighting an eviction in court and FINALLY it came back dismissed because the apart...
698 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 461 0
there's 4 or 5 of them   a couple old cell bills, 2 medical collections, a student loan, and a...
582 1
I've started helping my friend with her credit and we sent a DV to a company certified last week...
481 6
slyhouse, that is what I thought, I was planning on sending out GW letters but in the event that...
598 3
Yes, they show as PIF on my CRs but my score hasn't gone up at all.
633 0
Like I've said I've paid off all of these debts on my CR. Paid most of them off right before Chr...
646 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have had some issues with my credit in the past resulting in a very low FICO score (538). I ha...
667 10
The only one's that are payed are the ones that say PIF (Paid in Full)
397 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+