Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Will do.  She just sent in her FAFSA and name-change info, so we should know soon.
0 442 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I made a hotel reservation about a week ago with my Barclays CC for a much-deserved kid-free night ...
0 1495 26
I suddely received a couple strange phone calls that I was able to trace back to Portfolio Recovery...
0 606 4
We have two children and it is tough to get by on one salary without the loans.  We really were not...
0 492 2
I made it through most of my college education without student loans until my last 2 years of grad ...
0 525 4
I bought a house a few years back, and I used these forums to educate myself on the home-buying pro...
0 314 1
The +/1 reasons are exactly the same between the two reports other than my oldest account aging by ...
0 336 0
I just pulled my EQ report from myFICO two days ago and my score was 651.  I got a Scorewatch alert...
0 433 2
I had a US Bank secured card a few years ago.  At that time, the approval was guaranteed as long as...
0 437 2
I didn't see any mention of the verification process.  This really needs to be fixed.  Right now, i...
0 435 1
p- wrote: From what I can find on Google, the last version of this bill didn't make it through ...
0 1057 1
This sometime happens when it passes from one CA to another.  The original CA removes their tradeli...
0 531 1
p- wrote: John1956 wrote: Not a means to dodge the medical bills. The proposed law would al...
0 1089 7
After commenting before, I went over to the Credit in the News forum and found some good news (mayb...
0 685 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Awesome.  Remember, though, that a very similar bill was introduced last year as well.  It was supp...
0 926 12
amh783 wrote: They didn't agree to delete, and truthfully, I never asked. Like previous posters...
0 235 2
I have had similar things happen many times.  Hospital billing procedures can be incredibly confusi...
0 698 7
valley_man0505 wrote: I just noticed today that the most recent CA just did hard pull on my EX ...
0 433 0
RobertEG wrote: While on the subject of old wives tales relating to debt, it was stated earlier...
0 467 1
O6 wrote: valley_man0505 wrote: O6, I have been monitorning these boards for a few years, a...
0 498 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+