Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I just noticed today that the most recent CA just did hard pull on my EX report!!  I know one inqui...
0 513 1
O6, I have been monitorning these boards for a few years, and, if I remember right, there are SOME ...
0 514 6
kjm79 wrote: If it's taking you to an Experian web page, there's a good chance it's not your Ex...
0 1026 1
I just received the following email:   Credit Scores are Now Available for U.S. Bank Internet B...
0 1051 4
O6 wrote: valley_man0505 wrote: O6 wrote:   I didn't catch which state you are in or t...
0 377 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
O6 wrote:   I didn't catch which state you are in or the concept of the debt, but I would not ...
0 390 11
The first thing you should do is get a copy of all 3 reports and compare them side by side.  Obviou...
0 401 1
I have a student loan with Citibank that I have been paying on for 6 years (never late).  I just re...
0 1216 4
llecs wrote: Unfortunately a C&D won't stop them from selling the debt. They feel the debt is v...
0 398 13
LIGHTNIN wrote: Unless you can prove this debt is not yours, the CA can keep selling the debt o...
0 685 15
I recently wrote a Cease & Desist letter to a CA for a debt that is past SOL.  In fact, I don't bel...
0 719 29
beamMEup wrote: Very interesting!   This article reminded me of my USBank Checking Account Ad...
0 423 1
Thanks for the input everyone--you confirmed what I thought was going on after I did my research.  ...
0 45302 3
Two years ago, I bought a truck from a local dealership.  The vehicle was financed through Wachovia...
0 45462 14
My fiance has an estranged father who we believe periodically pulls her credit reports--we just hav...
0 903 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1350 0
Tmac7631 wrote: Why is it everytime I send a CA a pay for delete letter, they in turn send me a...
0 220 1
lannette14 wrote: Many have had success with emailing recoveryteam@afni.com and asking for a PF...
0 1736 2
valley_man0505 wrote: I may get somewhat of an indicator.  I applied today for the alumni card ...
0 131 0
gbishere wrote: walmarts cli start at 6 months but the first one tends to be the biggest cli yo...
0 307 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+