Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
rjeps--I feel your pain.  I am going through a similar process.  I recently made an offer on a s...
1585 0
Don't know if anyone has ever tried this, but what would happen if you called a recon line befor...
357 3
If you do a PFD, you will not have to worry about DOLA cuz the account will no longer even be on...
373 1
Thanks again, Dallas.  One last (hopefully) stupid question for you, though, in regards to borro...
863 2
This question is in regards to the SOL and the timeframe for debts to drop off my CRs.  If I hav...
434 3
While I am at it, I have a question about what will be considered as "reserves".   1)  I have ...
1177 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 1212 1
Thanks hauling and cheddar.  Hauling must have been writing his post as I was writing mine cuz I...
401 1
Thanks WisingUp.  Funny you should mention the "emergency funds" topic--I just posted on the cre...
1265 0
I know that I "can" apply for as many as I want once the mortgage is squared away, but what I wa...
424 1
I have been getting my scores up in order to apply for a mortgage.  I am finally at the point wh...
451 7
Someone else can correct me if I am wrong (I am still in the learning process myself), but would...
911 1
Even if there is no reserves requirement, isn't this still something they will look at when deci...
1305 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I had some pretty major issues about 5 years back with some cc's that have been charged off.  Ma...
1391 17
Thanks for the correction masdeocho. My scores have been changing a lot lately (+60 points in 2....
793 1
I have been working with a mortgage broker to buy a new house and my FICO scores have been below...
808 6
When do CCC's report updated balances to the CRA's?  I paid down my balance from $1028 (CL is $1...
474 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+