Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
The thing that I have noticed on the fico score monitoring is that it will tell you how many fico s...
0 199 3
I had a prior chapter 13 bankruptcy. I had to wait about three months after the final payment to ge...
0 141 0
The vantage score or what is known as the credit bureaus version of the score is not taking over. A...
0 475 0
When applying and seeking new credit your fico credit score is only a part of the approval process....
1 153 0
I just signed up for the new monitoring system from Myfico. I a pleased with the product. As new in...
0 275 2
I did some checking with Discovercard. The fico score on your Discover statement is specifically on...
0 459 2
Go to www.bankrate.com/fico then click on get started. Then you will see the breakdown for the diff...
0 587 0
It's great to get people getting this discussion going. I know that my post has everyone's attentio...
0 550 5
I have gone to a credit seminar & talked to different lenders that I know, and here is what they ha...
0 1220 7
The very first thing to do is be on time with all your accounts. Since the lender will not budge th...
0 155 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
About a week ago I talked to Myfico customer service. This summer authorized user accounts will n...
0 1272 26
On my Transunion fico score it indicated that I had too many open & closed credit accounts. Can any...
0 149 1
I wanted to share this with everyone because I have been through it as far as having to rebuild my ...
0 555 4
At this time you can only fax or mail in documents for the disputes
0 1030 0
How many open revolving, installment, etc. tradee lines do you currently have?  On your open accoun...
0 616 2
Some of the risk codes are the same for all three credit bureaus. One of the differences that I kno...
0 593 1
Here is a link that will help you in understanding why your score may be lower:   http://www.nabi...
0 686 3
The credit card, being your revolving account, will have more of an impact than the student (instal...
0 868 0
Now that I can access the Experian Fico Score, when will the score simulator for Experian be availa...
0 1185 5
Inquiries only affect the fico score for the first 12 months even though they report for 2 years. W...
0 586 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+