Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Some of the risk codes are the same for all three credit bureaus. One of the differences that I kno...
0 670 1
Here is a link that will help you in understanding why your score may be lower:   http://www.nabi...
0 763 3
The credit card, being your revolving account, will have more of an impact than the student (instal...
0 933 0
Now that I can access the Experian Fico Score, when will the score simulator for Experian be availa...
0 1244 5
Inquiries only affect the fico score for the first 12 months even though they report for 2 years. W...
0 659 1
Thank you, you actually had the answer that I was looking for.
0 3332 0
It's the reason risk codes that are supplied by the credit bureau & not the creditor. So in other w...
0 3388 2
I few months ago I got a letter from a creditor when I had applied for credit. So can anyone tell m...
0 3438 6
As far as the coding goes it can be changed or formatted differently. The FICO computer personnel c...
0 739 0
I do believe that anything is possible and I am not going to give up yet. This is how I look at it....
0 740 0
http://www.creditprotect.com     then click on contact in the upper right hand corner & fill in you...
0 260 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Check with your local credit union. There are also secondary car loan lots but he interest rate is ...
0 2837 1
There are other factors that could be affecting your fico score in addition to the inquiries. So he...
0 576 0
If a person can not access their online credit report then the individual would have to mail it in....
0 823 0
I wanted to share an idea with everyone to which I just sent a letter as well as filled out the req...
0 774 3
This has nothing to do with this topic being brought up in 2008. The truth in lending & other appro...
0 1377 1
A lot of people still do not understand the other certain information on their credit report. There...
0 726 4
Why don't you cosign for them or have them start by opening am account at a credit union. My credit...
0 1393 5
Ok thanks. Do you think that if the average utilzation percentage is around 75%, down from 99%, the...
0 1246 1
Here is a question that I have & hope that someone can answer. One of the reason risk codes comes b...
0 1256 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.