Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thank you, you actually had the answer that I was looking for.
0 2647 0
It's the reason risk codes that are supplied by the credit bureau & not the creditor. So in other w...
0 2703 2
I few months ago I got a letter from a creditor when I had applied for credit. So can anyone tell m...
0 2753 6
As far as the coding goes it can be changed or formatted differently. The FICO computer personnel c...
0 658 0
I do believe that anything is possible and I am not going to give up yet. This is how I look at it....
0 659 0
http://www.creditprotect.com     then click on contact in the upper right hand corner & fill in you...
0 214 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Check with your local credit union. There are also secondary car loan lots but he interest rate is ...
0 2372 1
There are other factors that could be affecting your fico score in addition to the inquiries. So he...
0 503 0
If a person can not access their online credit report then the individual would have to mail it in....
0 711 0
I wanted to share an idea with everyone to which I just sent a letter as well as filled out the req...
0 693 3
This has nothing to do with this topic being brought up in 2008. The truth in lending & other appro...
0 1086 1
A lot of people still do not understand the other certain information on their credit report. There...
0 629 4
Why don't you cosign for them or have them start by opening am account at a credit union. My credit...
0 1102 5
Ok thanks. Do you think that if the average utilzation percentage is around 75%, down from 99%, the...
0 995 1
Here is a question that I have & hope that someone can answer. One of the reason risk codes comes b...
0 1005 3
There is a auto sales business called Low Book Sales in Utah. They advertise that they can get you ...
0 537 0
There are some things that any individual can do before they fill out a credit application. First, ...
0 395 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Message Subject: Authorized User Accounts Message Text: I would like to see all authorized us...
0 1122 15
I was told by someone that is an authorized user as well as a person that is working with a mortgag...
0 1339 10
I wanted to also send you this email in regards to the recent changes on authorized user accounts t...
0 1356 12

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}