Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Actually you should do the 1% balance on each credit card account. not just one. The computer sy...
0 3661 7
I just came out of my bankruptcy a few motnhs ago. During my chapter 13 I had two credit card ac...
0 1378 1
You can have anegative affect on another perosn's credit. Let's say they owe you money, atke the...
0 1474 1
Will remain on the credit report for 7 years after it is satisfied. That is how it's done in Uta...
0 1265 5
Any tax lien will fall off the report 7 years after the acocunt has been paid in full\  
0 906 1
A chapter 7 will fall off 10 years from the filing date and a chapter 13 bankruptcy will fall of...
0 663 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 750 1
Please keep in mind that not all creditors reprot to all three credit bureaus. When you dispute ...
0 630 0
If I am understanding you correctly, the 11B is a chapter 11 business bankruptcy, is that right?...
0 996 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have talked to the credit bureaus and Barry ay MYFICO (this site) on a better fico score that ...
0 3722 10
When you go to www.bankrate.com/fico  click on "get started"
0 940 0
I wanted to let everyone know that MYFICO site, this one, has a score simulator. Check it out. I...
0 942 0
Kris I am with you. I almost got killed on a motor scooter in 1990. As a result I have both a ch...
0 943 0
Here is what scores the highest to lowest points: Bank, credit union, auto loan attached to a fi...
0 1168 2
Once you pay off a car loan, installment (personal loan), mortgage loan, close a credit card acc...
0 1558 3
The credit cards that do not report the line of credit can be a problem. I have talked to two of...
0 3303 1
Even if you never purchase a house with a mortgage laon you can still get a score above 750. Cre...
0 3322 3
Yes you can. Go through the normal dispute process. In adition you can print the account from th...
0 2562 7
No, a ch 7 can not be removed until it is 10 years old. I have 1 yr & 6 months before mine can c...
0 1666 2
So it has been 6 years since your filing of the bankruptcy. That is good that you have never bee...
0 1520 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+