Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Credit card companies get you the credit bureau score, not the actual fico score. There are only tw...
0 302 0
From personal experience has anyone pulled a new report with a fico score? If so how much did the s...
0 333 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1984 0
What adverse (accounts) are being reported on your credit report? What month & year was each negati...
0 690 0
I wanted to let other members know how important it is to be thorough when you post information in ...
0 620 5
Go to www.bankrate.com/fico     It will give you a range of what your score could be with what info...
0 585 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Check out these 2 websites. One is a news story     http://connect2utah.com/search-fulltext?nxd_i...
0 7429 155
I have been reading the different posts in the forums and people are not doing things in the right ...
0 404 0
Did you even talk to a mortgage company before you signed the contract on this house?   The very ...
0 781 4
I just found something out about my fico score. I have one line of credit & seven credit card accou...
0 354 1
I would call a few mortgage lenders & get some feedback.
0 1729 1
I am also ware that it is being suggested that authorized user accounts be banned form the credit s...
0 729 2
Authorized users do not have their credit pulled because the actual account owner, being you, is st...
0 732 4
Unless you have defaulted on any of your installment agreement payments there should be no tax lien...
0 427 1
It's about impossible to tell you without seeing what else is on your Equifax credit report. The on...
0 398 1
If you settle for less it will be on your credit report. It will show other lenders that you did no...
0 486 0
Why did they want you to close down your oldest credit card?   How many other credit cards do you...
0 493 4
A 750 is not possible while you have a public record that still shows on your report. There are two...
0 326 0
How valid is the letter? In other words have you gone on the internet & googled the name of this LV...
0 702 7
This would be nice. If the MYFICO team would allow a 25% after you paid the regular price for every...
0 1495 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+