Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
There is a auto sales business called Low Book Sales in Utah. They advertise that they can get you ...
0 630 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
There are some things that any individual can do before they fill out a credit application. First, ...
0 435 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Message Subject: Authorized User Accounts Message Text: I would like to see all authorized us...
0 1293 15
I was told by someone that is an authorized user as well as a person that is working with a mortgag...
0 1678 10
I wanted to also send you this email in regards to the recent changes on authorized user accounts t...
0 1695 12
The only way that you can find out is to ask the mortgage lender. When you applied for your mortgag...
0 630 2
You will not be able to pull a fico score through myfico with a credit freeze. There is one excepti...
0 611 1
The best thing to do is ask the mortgage lender. As a general rule of thumb creditors want to see p...
0 302 0
I had looked into this before after I was finished with my bankruptcy. In general I was informed fr...
0 374 0
It is common that on any mortgage loan that a second credit report be pulled right before you close...
0 3614 4
Credit card companies get you the credit bureau score, not the actual fico score. There are only tw...
0 369 0
From personal experience has anyone pulled a new report with a fico score? If so how much did the s...
0 404 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 2348 0
What adverse (accounts) are being reported on your credit report? What month & year was each negati...
0 921 0
I wanted to let other members know how important it is to be thorough when you post information in ...
0 747 5
Go to www.bankrate.com/fico     It will give you a range of what your score could be with what info...
0 723 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Check out these 2 websites. One is a news story     http://connect2utah.com/search-fulltext?nxd_i...
0 7681 155
I have been reading the different posts in the forums and people are not doing things in the right ...
0 433 0
Did you even talk to a mortgage company before you signed the contract on this house?   The very ...
0 831 4
I just found something out about my fico score. I have one line of credit & seven credit card accou...
0 398 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.