Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
elsijfdl wrote: Just wondering if anyone had seen this: http://www.timeforblogging.com/20...
1181 0
deemac wrote: The biggest drag right now on our credit scores is high utilization. Especiall...
825 0
I read on another forum that they are doing this to lots of their business customers across the b...
1190 1
TangMeister wrote: Givemesomecredit wrote: TangMeister wrote: nyccc2 wrote: ...
411 1
UpUpUp wrote: I would not call again. Don't need to stir the pot or get in touch with a CS...
1009 5
I think first and foremost, you need to get a card at a place where you shop a lot to make it wor...
995 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I would call again and inquire. Just because one CSR says no doesn't mean it can't be done. Maybe...
1086 10
TangMeister wrote: nyccc2 wrote: Which is a better card, better approvals, higher CLs...
876 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Cheech wrote: Yeah, but they pretty much only sell crap, and you can't use the account anywh...
3914 1
thrasher865 wrote: How will BofA view me having 3 accounts that are 6 months old? I'm not ...
488 0
So they are offering a rewards program now. The only negative, I've found so far is that points d...
781 0
I have 3 personal. One biz. I also have a Kohl's card. Message Edited by Givemesomecredit on...
492 1
unknown_entity wrote: I'd call once a month or so. You can always call and ask for the cre...
553 0
Givemesomecredit wrote: I love JCPenney's. I have their card but I want my sister to apply. (...
882 0
I called this number and only got $258 cli on a card I've had for over 10 years. It currently has...
615 0
YMMV but I got my card in April and already I got a credit increase online 2 months in a row. Inc...
1442 2
I got that message when I first got approved with Citi for a personal credit card. When I called ...
515 0
woopah wrote: I don't use my credit cards to pay bills. I know that a lot of people do that f...
604 3
I would start with Chase but call them, not write them a letter. I'm impressed with a recon they ...
259 0
nmorton79 wrote: Hi all... I would like to know if you dont mind sharing, what were your ...
1006 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+