Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I love NFCU!!  They were the first place to actually give me a credit card when I was rebuilding my...
0 604 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
llecs,   They are still showing negative.  I still see the CA and the OC on my reports with no fa...
0 781 3
Hello Lightnin,   I pulled TU and EX directly from their sites.  They show DOFD but not removal. ...
0 804 5
Hello,   I was wondering if Experian removed the fall off dates listed on their credit reports?  ...
0 822 7
Yes definitely shop around. I just bought a 2008 Lexus Is350 about a month ago with an interest r...
0 17587 7
Wow I have not been below 600 on my Experian FICO score in over a year, i've been going betwe...
0 216 0
Hello,   I was wondering if is possible to reach the 700+ FICO score club with old baddies on ...
0 885 4
From what i've gathered and based off my personal experience.  Getting an installment loan can h...
0 971 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Congrats on your nRewards card.  I really like NFCU.   I received mine back in Sept with a sco...
0 1736 0
I recently had a auto loan with VW Credit for my 04 Jetta.  I signed up for the buyers option wh...
0 810 0
ByrdMan -   I have contacted the FTC, AG and BBB in regards to Collection Company of America t...
0 2382 1
I haven't had any luck with neither.  Asset Acceptance would not accept a PFD so I ended up PIF ...
0 2398 5
Im very aware of SOL and the laws that govern it.   My question was simply, what would be the ...
0 742 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hello,   I got an interesting situation.  I had recently had a charge-off account with Providi...
0 806 10
I understand that alot of times when applying for a home loan the loan officers don't like seein...
0 664 1
Hello,   I received a letter from a law firm out of New York.  Bronson & Migliaccio, LLP.  Has...
0 361 4
sidewinder wrote: Does any of the amounts correspond to any CO that you had?   Maybe you s...
0 245 0
Was wondering what would be the best approach in tackling this issue.  I've been having problems...
0 294 3
Bump   Just checking to see if anyone who recieved this form from Capital One has had any GW s...
0 768 2
I think i'm officially done now for a good while.  3 months ago I had 0 available credit to my n...
0 729 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}