Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Lynette, yes, they credit limit decreased the Chase Freedom -- the card with the 5k credit limit an...
0 1478 2
update:  Chase's Portfolio Lending department Bank-of-America'd my Chase Freedom -- my third card, ...
0 1511 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
    jack (or really, O6, but thank you jack for reiterating it) has the best advice.
0 811 4
Hello, Lynnette.   Thank you for your response on how to handle usage on cards to show activity. ...
0 1640 0
  sungis wrote: I think this has little, if at all, to do with your credit profile. The reason...
0 1655 0
  For comparison, here's True Credit, which I've found usually mirrors myFico (also notice not a w...
0 1408 0
  beamMEup wrote: Hi Nonaii,   It's quite likely they were dismayed at your balances on Alli...
0 1427 0
  LynetteM wrote: How to tackle these? There are at least two schools of thought...   If you...
0 1434 2
  srashada wrote: Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with Rent-to-own home buying or...
0 1730 8
Yes, there is a lag.    As Robert stated in another thread, what's at myFico isn't necessarily what...
0 2579 3
  smallfry wrote: Get a paper copy of Equifax report from Equifax. In this case I would trust ...
0 2587 0
  RobertEG wrote: AnnualCreditReport.com is the ONLY authorized source for the free annual cre...
0 1812 0
card reporting:                        prev says owed:         credit limit:                       ...
0 1613 6
  RobertEG wrote:  If you order a full copy of your CR from the FCRA compliance site at annualcr...
0 1878 0
  MidnightOwl wrote: First off, I apologize in advance if this topic was started previously. I...
0 10825 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
According to them, it was because 'balance owed on revolving accts too high'  and 'balance too high...
0 1716 18
  GordonShumway wrote:   jbbb24 wrote: I cannot believe over a year of hard work has been...
0 870 1
  Lel wrote:   blacklotus wrote: I am wondering what's dragging your scores down?   EDI...
0 1057 9
karrade:    three years, and no closer to getting the home of your dreams?    read.  read.  rea...
0 1060 0
  rbh wrote:   I would instead see if the company that's going to put the porch on has any ty...
0 2000 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+