Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 487 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
I still appreciate it and I'm sorry you got slapped too - this is a great forum for everyone!!
0 1303 2
He is in MN, I think it's 6 years and it was June or July of 2004.  Very, VERY interesting inform...
0 1399 4
Wow - they didn't do ANY of that - thank YOU for that info, not sure how he'd ever get the info ...
0 1431 6
Thanks -  no he isn't past SOL I don't think, we think he has like 6 months left, but it's posted...
0 1515 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Greetings - it has been a LONG time!  Hope things are going well for everyone and people have fo...
0 1518 10
I love this forum, I sincerely appreciate all of your answers!  I will pay directly on their web...
0 2389 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2457 0
Thanks - you are right - I'll pay thru my Bill Pay and track it that way, and see how long it tak...
0 2500 2
I have literally one day left to return a new car I bought, I was approved thru Cap 1 but the Wa...
0 2522 6
Know how the bank or Cap 1 or whomever checks someone's credit every month or every two months j...
0 587 3
Thanks everyone, guess I'll wait until I find the right car then and try the bank & maybe Cap 1?...
0 1066 0
When I first joined a few years ago I thought I read someone had gone on an application spree be...
0 1115 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
THANKS Fish!!!  You have personally been a tremendous help in my success story, thanks - Best Wi...
0 861 0
Thanks!  I actually have a Cap 1 and must say they've been good to me - highest limit in my life...
1 912 2
HEY - I just got one too!!  I am honestly thrilled because if you PIF, there are some great deals...
0 765 1
Thanks to all of you on here I learned so much - I now have my house, paid off extreme high inte...
0 931 5
Is there anything I can do like enter an explanation or leave it?? Danged if you do the right th...
0 675 1
HEY - Happy New Year to all!  I appreciate your input - at least one of my scores is over 700 bu...
0 774 3
I have to say, I wondered about that w/Cap 1 - I tried all weekend to make an extra payment and t...
0 967 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}