Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I see that HTML editing has gone away.  Is that a glitch, or permanent?     I ask because it's th...
0 24 0
superdad wrote: Can't take my taxes to pay it when I owe every year.  So rehab instead of offerin...
0 28 0
Federal loans never go away.  You should probably try to rehabl them.  It will come up again.   I...
0 48 2
superdad wrote: I have about 17K in student loans from 1999, I have never paid on them.  Went t...
0 92 4
CreditSnorlax wrote: Do you know which rank it is? I believe you must reach the rank of "Membe...
0 66 0
CreditSnorlax wrote: Newbie here...do we need a certain number of posts or to be established befo...
0 122 4
smarzig wrote: So FHA but just go through penFed?   Penfed does not do FHA loans.
0 126 0
sekada wrote: I'm thinking of a HELOC with them - can you give me any info on how they do apprais...
0 132 0
Gemini101 wrote:...I'd bet the credit score was higher when those balances were lower... get them...
1 170 0
tashr wrote: Balance is 17,000 on one..and 11,000 on another.. When a CC company sees a high b...
3 1011 1
1. Sell the truck.  2. Pay off the credit card. BAL now 5,000 3. Pay off the car.  4. Remodel t...
0 226 0
tashr wrote:...I currently have 2 cards discover and bank of america. Both of them I have high ba...
1 1236 4
^ it's almost universally a linear 100 points.  It stands to reason that you might be able to raise...
0 327 0
Speaking of utilization; I forget who originally posted this, but it's a chart of a bunch of files ...
0 543 1
Invaderofbunnie wrote:...this is from a Sprint account from back in 2012 so I'm not sure What the...
0 552 2
Invaderofbunnie wrote: Current payment is $545 a Month... 72 months... I only have one Derog... C...
0 580 4
Found it;  Here's my report status when I joined and was approved for the penfed refi:   Be my Pe...
0 374 0
Erin28 wrote: The mid 600's are looking good... TU and EX Scores have come up 100+ plus points in...
0 379 3
Erin28 wrote: No.... Don't have any CC balances.... Mostly late payments, Only one in the past ye...
1 385 0
mynameainttracy wrote: Leave and don't go back.  ^ Exactly.  I've worked with internet sales m...
1 644 1

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.