Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
The love button must be hot...  Just hit the six month mark on my WMC and clicked for a 12k to 14k ...
1 278 1
What a ride...  My last and final late payment has aged off, and my oldest student loan account is ...
4 321 3
I clicked the love button for the fifth time in the last 60 days, and got a nice 2k bump from Capit...
1 468 6
Regarding scores; Chase already said no, so your actual score is moot.  The recon reps care more ab...
0 282 0
fredgyc wrote: My credit card score is like 730 and I only have one account open and one credit c...
0 288 1
What I've learned is that once all of the derogatory information is gone, it's easy to stay over 80...
1 490 1
psychic wrote:  Who has at least one FICO Score of 760 or above? My equifax score was 530 when...
0 491 2
I think your only option at this point is to beg for a Goodwill removal of the lates.  Beg, explain...
0 177 0
Being overlimit is going to really mess you up.  You need to stop applying for and using your credi...
1 294 3
Carrie3303 wrote:  I signed up with "Home Loans Assist" who seem honest and were not pushy... I s...
0 598 0
Forget it.  I went from the low 500's to over 800 with just what I learned here.  Skip the LL servi...
1 708 0
cisengineer wrote: Discover gets their FICO score from TransUnion. I can't find anywhere that s...
0 146 0
ramocita wrote: ...about your TU...have you tried calling  TU to remove the lates based on early ...
0 579 8
Nah, it's a type of card.  Either you have it or you don't.     Use it and pay it religiously, an...
0 344 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 510 6
I've used the car buying service therough USAA and Penfed.  The first time through USAA I did it al...
1 516 7
BamaGuy wrote:  What kind of system would a guy use to keep something from slipping by?  I hav...
0 645 1
Go with USAA if you qualify.  Everything is free, and they reimburse you for ATM fees.
0 1120 2
Congratulations!  Be sure to check your approval letter; you might be in the Credit Steps program a...
0 566 0
Forget Wells Fargo.  They kept changing account terms on me too, trying to find a combination where...
0 353 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.