Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 22 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Penfed explains the score here, saying:   "There are two general FICO® Scores available through t...
0 73 0
  I logged into my Penfed account today and saw a link saying my "FICO Score is Ready."   I ...
0 75 1
cremdelacrem wrote:...DO I keep pounding them with PFD until they finally cave in? Yes.
0 44 0
steven663 wrote:  I recently applied for a credit line increase with Capital One. I was denied. T...
0 248 0
willywood wrote: My credit history is barely for 6 months. I have 1 credit card and I've recent...
0 183 0
A large number of early accounts will help AAOA down the road.  That applies to an 18 year old look...
0 120 0
I wish.  Unfortunately, they just use the processing network of Amex, it is not technically an Amer...
0 140 1
ssondubs wrote: Once a CA obtains the right to collect on a debt they can report to the CRAs. Th...
0 48 0
REALISTICLYSPEAKING2014 wrote:...the Fico score on equifax is scary low...Why is it at 530 when m...
0 107 0
The black one in my profile was a Credit Steps card, then a Platinum, then a Green Cash.  And then ...
0 107 3
Once you have the DGSM, contact Amex CS and see if they will let you PC the other card.  If not, go...
0 118 1
Misses_November wrote: I put my accounts in debt management with Credability last summer.  As o...
0 116 0
creditclub700 wrote:  What is the catch??  It sounds too good to be true. It's an offer to P...
0 331 0
When you consider cosigning for someone, it's important to realize there's no way they could care a...
0 100 2
REALISTICLYSPEAKING2014 wrote: Most of my accounts (9 total)are relatively new - (6-8 months) a...
0 300 4
http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2012/07/11/fico-introduces-new-mortgage-credit-score/ ...
0 387 5
https://www.credco.com/company/company-news/press-releases/fico-and-corelogic-announce-availability...
0 393 6
REALISTICLYSPEAKING2014 wrote: I know someone on here will make me feel better, but I just checke...
0 381 7
kuc21 wrote: I currently have a 2011 Toyota Camry that I still owe about 11500 on with a ridicu...
1 120 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+