Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks Barry ! Sorry I haven't been on liine the past couple of days. I received a email saying ...
0 2532 2
The CA is at fault here. If they report to all three bureau's, then once you make good on the de...
0 1730 1
Dispute it through the mail (certified receipt).  If you have old copies of your report that has...
0 2553 4
My mom was in the same situation just a few months ago. She had fico scores in the low 600's bec...
0 1933 0
Thanks everyone! I only have one baddie that I have to GW. (30 day late due to mail delivery mis...
0 3117 0
It was opened July 2006.  So yeah it would have been a year old in 2 months. It has a $500 CL an...
0 2027 1
I have 9 years of credit history.   I just noticed that the myfico reports has a section where i...
0 3123 2
good luck.  But don't get upset if the available credit is still listed as a negative factor. Im...
0 1634 3
When you check your myfico reports, there is a section that states credit at a glance. In that s...
0 3156 9
This one happens to be exxon mobile.  Like I said it was a positive acct, but with a short histo...
0 2046 3
I will keep you updated .  One more question Tuscani .  I understand what you are saying about m...
0 2645 1
Im with you Tuscani. This is weird and I keep getting sent in circles. I have spoken with all th...
0 2502 4
Yes.  you can dispute this with the credit bureaus.  Dispute online or by mail (certified receip...
0 2114 0
I have a problem with my scores also.  Myfico scores for EX & EQ have a 40 point difference. The...
0 1570 2
Yeah. I have all of the info to provide to the creditor that would justify my claim. I have talk...
0 2510 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
That's what I thought. I have contacted EX and they said that they would send MYfico an updated ...
0 2562 11
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2099 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Myfico gets its reports from the CRA"S , is that correct OR does creditors report to myfico also...
0 2588 20
I would call The CRA"s asap on those accounts that have recently been transfered. tell them that...
0 3306 0
Before you open any new accounts , I would handle the old one's first.  If your friend can loan ...
0 1140 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+