Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
typical x-file wrapped in a cover up deep fried in paranoid conspiracy.  The CAs sure conceal their...
0 955 1
Hoping that someone out there has some officer info on these two companies.  It's related to a maga...
0 976 3
Sorry to say, it sounds like this is reporting correctly.  You were in default, and then, in set...
0 956 0
It's very difficult to read your post because it's all single spaced, and partly cut and pasted ...
0 1242 0
Disputing is kind of a last resort.  What basis have you been using to dispute?  I think the opt...
0 617 1
This thread has taken a weird turn.   You'll have better luck getting good responses to your q...
0 726 4
Yeah, I don't know what net 30 means.  Sounds like perpetually 30 days late.  But I don't think ...
0 357 1
Sorry to hear this.  I also had a lot of trouble with getting EX to follow the NY rule.  They ba...
0 4378 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Yes, this is hurting you significantly.   I think you're saying that you didn't "incur" the de...
0 852 11
This is a very common tactic by CAs to try to get you to pay.   Is the account legit?  This is...
0 373 3
Yes, mail in a copy of the order to vacate.  That should take care of it.  The credit bureau doe...
0 474 0
Worth going in to ask.   It might be that since you breached the contract, you forfeited the a...
0 406 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Sounds like she's just telling you what their policy is.   We know, of course, that they can d...
0 1332 17
So you settled, and they waived collection on a balance?   Collection agencies really only use...
0 249 0
First thing:  what is the basis of your dispute?  We say it all the time around here, but you sh...
0 366 0
Sorry--didn't realize this was a duplicate thread!
0 277 0
Sounds like your efforts to get an actual person to read the letter instead of it being scanned ...
0 280 1
It's really hard to read messages that are in ALL CAPS.   I think that since you're talking ab...
0 182 0
Now that they're represented and have filed suit, you'll have to contact plaintiff's attorney to...
0 1478 0
It's usually based on where you are a resident.  Here, you are arguably a resident of either sta...
0 530 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+