Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I've continued to ask around to try and find a definitive answer but I still get conflicting answer...
0 581 0
LS2982 wrote: You have to sign that responsibility form for you to be liable. That was the ...
0 614 1
WOW!  It's insane to imagine that somehow a medical provider would try to make you responsible for ...
0 5064 1
FrugalR, I called the insurance company yesterday.  The woman I spoke with said she thought that a ...
0 5080 0
SFof5 are any of your children 18 yet?  Have you had to deal with this issue yet?
0 5082 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
My stepson turns 18 this month.  We've carried him on our insurance for the past 5 years.  He lives...
0 5101 13
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Your situation is a bit different from my husband's if you have no extra cards you're an AU on.  Li...
0 999 1
My husband just got approved for an AmEx Blue Cash yesterday.  He has a BK7 from Dec 2002 on his re...
0 1067 1
Thanks Creditaddict.   I forgot that I have a few questions about the years on the accounts.  ...
0 989 1
We started rebuilding DH's credit with the help of these forums back in June 2008 when his EQ score...
0 1009 3
I've never had any lates or derogs of any kind on my report.  The ratio of revolving credit is dire...
0 899 0
Yesterday I got a scorewatch message that my FICO score decreased.  I didn't expect a 15 point decr...
0 1024 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
This is really good news.  After my husband's BK drops off his report in January 2012 the only rema...
0 2093 25
IOBA wrote:   How is your friend going to make ends meet between now and employment?     ...
0 997 0
Thanks for your reply IOBA.  She's not quite that far out yet.  The divorce was just granted a m...
0 1009 2
I asked her yesterday about the VS account.  She had planned to pay in cash but she opened up th...
0 1017 6
Congratulations rebuilder!  That's an incredible score increase.  I'm sure you're elated.  I know...
0 812 1
My friend who was recently divorced made some pretty bad mistakes her first time out of the gate...
0 1069 7
The divorce decree states:        (a)   The Husband shall be responsible for those debts now e...
0 482 0
I'm so impressed by you monumental success in only 2 short months.  Were you 100% successful in ...
0 1083 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}