Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I am in the final months of a DMP.  I have a couple of 30 day lates and 1 60 day late reported over...
0 1070 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
Please send the info to me too.  I am almost done with a DMP and they are reporting my account as a...
0 6321 1
Thanks for the responses!  The credit union rep told me over the phone that the Experian FICO score...
0 4116 2
I am in a debt management program on my revolving debt.  I have completed 1 year.  I have a need to...
0 4190 5
Is there a thread that summarizes strategies for lowering interest rates?  We have good income, b...
0 817 5
Thanks for the advice, my concerns have been alleviated somewhat.  I called Orchard and they sai...
0 3421 2
I will try and figure out why my EX is lower than the other two and let you know what I come up ...
0 5991 5
I think my HELOC is being viewed as a credit card rather than a real estate loan by the CCC's.  ...
0 6009 7
I think they handle my BankFirst Action Card.  I didn't recognize them and challenged the accoun...
0 1651 0
We established WAMU offers TU score tracking on a monthly basis.  It would be great to know if t...
0 1154 1
So - what is the concensus?  If I need to use credit in the next couple of months, it is better ...
0 9127 1
I know that they are not guarantees - I was wondering if there is any reason at all to consider ...
0 1655 9
The current debt was to start a business and to home remodel.  The wife and daughter are traveli...
0 12730 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I get a ton of credit card offers every week.  Am I more likely to be approved for one of these ...
0 1673 12
Thanks for the concern.    My income will be increasing in the next couple of months, and I ne...
0 12797 1
My current ficos are: TransUnion 705 Equifax 715 Experian 685 Do you think Amex is wise?  ...
0 29517 18
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 29558 21
Wells 79% of $5,400 limit SDCCU 87% of $8,500 limit Bankfirst 65% of $1,900 limit Shell/Citi 7...
0 29566 23
Are there any credit card issuers that will approve with high utilization and 681-717 ficos?
0 29580 26
Thanks - I checked this out.  It appears that Orchard granted credit to many people with ficos w...
0 1843 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}