Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks, guys. My worryw as that $60k or so combined income was not going to get us anything. Th...
0 928 0
I agree. Money > Fico. The points only matter if they are the difference between 'mortgage apr' r...
0 1958 1
I'm Self Employed, prior 2 tax returns avail to show $30k income She's making average of $27k t...
0 1016 3
The app she was denied with was just recently denied a few days ago. TD = TD Waterhouse I just ...
0 751 0
Sorry ;)   July she received the car. 0 credit inquiries in the last 2 years Thing is, a lot ...
0 807 2
Basically, her scores were close to 800 and then she received a Boa card in November Due to her...
0 825 5
I'd feel pretty stupid asking them that esp. as I do not have an account. They would not go out ...
0 602 0
Thanks. I'll see i I can have it passed on, if anything it might help as I apply for biz credit ...
0 629 2
Anybody know for sure if the au would allow me to keep the history?
0 636 4
It's for those who had Amex previously   What confuses me is why other users have stated that ...
0 470 2
Really? They back-dated your card? She'll keep her history? WOW   I was not aware of that. (It...
0 1374 3
I assume it doesn't back date to when she first had the card, right?
0 1400 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 1619 19
Same with my gf. They soft pull her Experian often and asked her if she wishes to join the Oasis ...
0 1429 7
Hey,   If I get an amex A.U account that is over 20 years and then I get one on my own later o...
0 667 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 768 2
Well, just to clarify I never tried for LOC before and, as for cc's, I might just go with credi...
0 810 4
Are the approval requirements the same as a credit card? My bank is BoA and they denied me a cr...
0 817 6
If you ever go out to the movies, use cap 1 For dinners, use another And another for bills T...
0 917 1
Be careful, because adding a new account *might* affect his average age of accounts negatively. ...
2 437 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+