Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
That is my concern, the CA. Not sure why they haven't done so yet...but I have to hope it stays t...
0 509 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 517 2
If they sold it to a ca, I would expect it's impossible for them to do so. I will try though. T...
0 556 3
In a pile of old mail, I found a letter from one CA re: a chase account that went under. It happ...
0 560 5
Well, TU is ca free now and is 686 with horrendous utility (thanks, x-mas!) and EQ is the same, ...
0 502 0
If they pull the only report with a baddie, it'll be blocked. If they pull TU/EQ, there are no b...
0 520 2
For now, my EQ and TU are clean. EXP was frozen since a fraudulent account was reported, and I h...
0 533 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks, guys. Makes sense to wait for 6 months. The only reason I was tempted was because my fic...
0 1060 0
I have no interest in obtaining new credit. I just want to grow my other cards. Now that the las...
0 1183 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
You have 40k in credit for a less than 2 year old file? That sounds like a record. I would hold ...
0 833 10
Few people who only have credit for 8 months get cli's. Usually it takes 6 months with a company ...
4 2734 8
It's going to be 2 weeks as of Monday. Just bumping to see if it is unreasonable to ask them to ...
0 367 0
Ideally: No new accounts in the last 6 months No more than 3 in the last year No inq's in t...
0 576 1
Thanks. All my purchases for the first year (according to the terms, hope it stays true) are 0% ...
0 439 0
Hey,   Just found out that my B.T to 3 cards that I want to sock drawer was approved. How many...
0 498 3
Would the printout of my email conversation be enough as well as the receipt from Planet Feedbac...
0 418 1
"At that point send a DV letter to the CA" I also sent one (past initial 30 days, also asking...
0 423 3
"I would wait that the OC stops reporting and the balance has been moved to the new account - at...
0 424 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 375 0
O.C promises to take back account and assign the balance of the old account to my new active one...
0 439 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}