Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
They pulled EQ for the account and it was offered to me online. The only reason I was concerned ...
571 0
Oh, one last question. Does it lead to a hard inquiry when one does this?
579 2
Interesting. I planned to use my personal money (from freelancing) that has nothing to do with t...
603 3
Hey,   Have any of you used their balance transfer to close up personal cards and pay the biz ...
622 5
"i would also send a separate notice of FDCPA Violation of 809, mention the statutory fine of $1,...
431 1
Thanks, but I just have one problem; this is a zombie re-aged debt.   It disgusts me (pardon t...
432 2
Just for the record, my girlfriend and I pay $1400/m in rent and paid $1500 before. So any morta...
750 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 482 4
Which I am listing in my 'cease collections/dv' letter. But I was wondering if we know for sure ...
499 6
Basically, a zombie debt was plastered on my report. The 'open date' for their office is listed ...
509 8
Ok, so $100k combined income for something like a $275k mortgage. Interesting. If our scores are ...
842 4
Last year I made $31k and project to make a bit more this year.   If in the next 2 years, I ma...
865 7
Thanks, Sidewinder.   Yes, the DOFD is the basis of this complaint and I already submitted wit...
226 0
Do you agree that this is re-aging? The DOFD could not be 2004, I (if I even used it) would have...
228 1
Also, I sent in a fax dispute and will also mail, but I am not eager to wait 30 days worth of po...
415 0
" There is nothing you can do to stop them from reporting today if they want to." There is n...
416 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hey,   My problem is not that I get logged out while visiting. It's when I visit after being a...
5255 14
So, would I be doing the right thing by showing them that, if I opened up this account (accordin...
613 0
No. Each credit reporting agency requires a unique dispute. They do not share info. The only way...
361 0
Actually, that leads to another q just out of random curiosity: Would the positive history of ...
651 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+