Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 2234 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
My score is 706   Util is 65%   Only negative is a BK from 2003 (coming off this fall)    ...
0 1043 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1340 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I applied and got the response :  We are currently verifying the information provided.  In doing...
0 1285 23
3 phone calls and 2 letters asking for recon did nothing for me.  They would not give me a card e...
0 1034 0
It was a WAMU Plat. opened 12/06 and converted to Chase freedom in April. 
0 344 0
I asked for one in May.  They did hard pull and gave me a whopping $300.  Then!  They sent a lett...
0 840 2
I tried several times for a recon with cap one.  They would not budge.
0 517 2
flyers wrote: I got a payment holiday too.  Unfortunately about 2-4 days later I got another ...
0 512 0
Same forr me UpUpUp.  DH was just an AU not a secondary.  It's reflecting on all 3 of his CR.
0 986 0
Not sure on Old Navy, but I had GEMB Mervyns and they reported my AU to the CRA.
0 1070 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
I dont know... Hmm.  They are funny. I have seen them give like $1000 limit cards to people with...
0 4217 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
I already had Wamu, Juniper, Merrick, HSBC and Orchard when Cap1 denied me.  That was the only r...
0 4236 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
CapOne NOT BK friendly to me!  715 Fico, BK 13 filed 2003.  They sent a preapproval saying "You'...
0 3863 24
I have had no luck with this. I got rate jacked from 9.99 to 17.99 to 26.99 for NO REASON! I ha...
0 4524 2
Went from Wamu Plat. to Chase Freedom.   I got $300 bucks.  But it was a hard inquiry.   Dh ...
0 608 0
Not much luck.   HSBC Plat - "We don't take customer requests.  I will put a note on your acco...
0 1097 8
Well called the back door app status number and its a deny    Anyone have luck with recons ...
0 670 1
Applied for Platinum Mastercard and got the response "further processing required, we will email...
0 688 3
Success!  Got it switched to the Freedom!  I am so excited!  Now if I can do something about the...
0 1443 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}