Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
phillip18 wrote: Since universal default is no allowed any more does that mean ones creditors...
0 8239 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I saw the Target envelope in the mail and thought, "oh, crap! Did I miss the payment date?" I tho...
0 1015 0
I have read that Cap1 is notorious for not accepting GW letters. I personally got lucky with mine...
0 640 2
Juniper hit me with a rate increase from 8.99% to 14.99% recently. I have a $1500.00 CL with them...
0 649 0
Just got off the phone with Capital One. I told them I was concerned about the letter that I rec...
0 484 0
In September Consumer Recovery Associates hard pulled Experian and then started calling. (It fir...
0 257 0
Athensguy, I read the ABA link and I believe the ABA to be spinning this big time. First, they st...
0 4690 0
Last year we started "shopping" at the local food bank. They have surplus food that they sell wi...
0 22880 0
Calvary Portfolio signed a consent order with the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions an...
0 219 0
You did not indicate whether you will have late payment penalties on your tax bill. The IRS will ...
0 430 0
My wife isn't usually involved in my credit disputes since they have been around longer than her,...
0 531 0
I've used the free typing program, Bruce's Unusual Typing Tutor. But since I don't use Windows an...
0 621 0
This is almost the exact circumstances behind Twyla v Boatley. My opinion regarding this on your...
0 666 0
Write GW letters on the lates. It can't hurt and they might even remove the lates (they are pret...
0 634 0
I received notice that some account that I don't remember was being sold by United Mortgage & Lo...
0 608 4
Smartmoney.com has an article about CC companies dropping your credit line BELOW your current bal...
0 1349 3
The IRS has begun to use third party collection agencies. It's bizarre, but Bush outsourced every...
1 374 0
Methings EXP does not work so hard to validate debt when requested. Now that's an under...
0 433 0
The CRAs can ask for that information to verify that you are who you say you are. I've had it hap...
0 674 2
I'm sure they closed her account to offer the CL to my wife as a CLI. :)
0 739 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}